Tangled up

Okay, authors note. Some of you may be wondering where the last chapter went. I didn't like it. At all. So I'm completely changing that part. Anyways, on with the gay!

Kokichi's Pov

Even though I was bleeding and in immense pain, I couldn't help but stare at Shuichi... His beautiful eyes, how the yellow color seemed somewhat faded. As if they had been worn out. His seemingly soft hair. I've never felt it, but I'm sure it's as soft as it looks. Like petting a cat....

His parted lips, smooth and a light pink. It was, cute. His perfectly straight teeth. White as snow. How does he maintain that?! It's insanely perfect. He's insanely perfect. He's everything I'm not. Kind, thoughtful, innocent, in a motherly way, he was loving. He paid attention to everything, knew everyone, and everyone loved him.

Compared to me, he was a saint. But comparing anyone to me, you'd probably get that awnser.

I'm rude, inconsiderate, the type to drive anyone insane, manipulative. I lied to everyone, everyone wanted me dead. Even if they didn't say it. I knew it, I knew far to well. I only did this for my protection, and to save the others. I have to do this... I know I'm doing this for the greater good....

Then why does it hurt so much?

Shuichi's Pov
I reached my dorm room. I didn't know where Kiibo's or Kirumi's was. And even if I did, my room was the only one I knew for sure would be unlocked.

Opening the door and rushing is, I sat Kokichi on the bed. He seemed tired... His eyes were half lidded. I only just noticed the bags under his eyes, like he hadn't slept for days. How his ussually cheerful and happy smile was replaced with a small frown. His joyous eyes that sparkled and shimmered, like two crystal balls, were now dim, portraying no emotion. They looked, dead.

"Kokichi?" His face lit up, changing back to his normal happy look. "Yeeessss Shuimai?" A light blush smeared across my face. I sat down next to him, gently pushing his shoulders down, forcing him to lay down. I got up and grabbed a towel. When I came in he was laying on his side, looking at me. "Yay! Are you going to be my nurse! Nurse Shu Shu!" I chuckled at him, I couldn't tell if he was saying that as a joke, or if he was that out of it that he was serious.

I wrapped his tail in the towel to act as a temporary bandage. I sat next to him, he smiled at me. I smiled back. He slowly closed his eyes. Sleep finaly catching up to him. I stood up. Waiting for Kirumi and Kiibo, what could be taking then so long?

I felt a tug on my shirt, before being pulled down onto the bed. I looked at Kokichi, blushing madly, as he pulled me closer and nuzzled into me. I completely shut down, this was so embarrassing! There's no way that was on purpose, he's just a little ditzy because of how tired he is and all the blood he's lost... It's probably nothing...

I heard soft snores from below me. Looking down, Kokichi was sleeping once again. I gently pet his head, think nothing of it. His tail swooshed up in down gently, his ears flopped to the side. I was worried his bandages might fall off... If they do, I can always put them back on... So I guess it's fine...

Before I knew it, my eyes became heavy. Before I drifted off, falling into a deep sleep. Life was bliss. Everything was perfect. This was perfect.

I wonder how long it will last?

Waw, I'm not dead! I know, it's a shocker! Hope you enjoyed! If not, then that's depressing...