𝐨𝐧𝐞

-'𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕔𝕣𝕦𝕤𝕙'-

↢★↣

you looked around while leaning on your seat. as you watch the sun rose slowly, you looked down at the round table where you left your paperwork messily. the urge to stand up and take off was high but of course, you couldn't commit that.

as you blink, you saw your friend walking up to your direction. the hazel hair she kept was beautifully curled and it went perfectly with her glossy red lip tint.

oh, the bad aura she possesses.

she walked confidently and ruffled her soft hair, sitting in front of you. she didn't say a thing and calmly took out her own stack of work.

you folded your arms and tilt your head. you were proud that she knows she's worth looking at as everyone whispered around you. though, she often appeared late because of this. she takes her morning routine seriously than anyone you have ever known. despite having another hour before class starts, you still can't stand it when she's late.

"you told me to be here early." you sulked as you continued doing your last minute assignment.

you were asked to accompany her which meant that you had to get out of your comfort zone and do your work in a cafe. it wasn't sound bad but you didn't like it when you had to arrive first. it'll look awkward.

"i'm sorry, aemi." she gave you a guilty smile before rising up on her seat. "i'll pay."

you chuckled as she always knew how to cheer you up. she took her wallet before winking at you. as you watch her leave, you felt a breeze once again as the entrance was opened.

as an instinct, you looked upfront. there, you saw him. you saw every girls' little crush. he stood tall and the energy he holds was powerful. the features you could see from where you sat was his light brown hair and his charming eyes.

making his way to the counter with his group of friends, he took a glance at you. his eyes were anticipating something to happen as he keeps looking at you. you weren't surprised at his sudden eye contact. instead, you raised your eyebrow at him, putting your elbow on the edge of the chair and your wrist on your cheek. you knew you got his attention once again. in return, he gave you a huge smile before waving. you scoffed and rolled your eyes, getting back to your tasks.

you were wondering what he was doing in this cafe. you know he usually goes to the one further away from the university. he didn't like it when he sees people he attends to university with, in places such as the FNB industry or places where it involves his personal life in it. there were cases where girls crept around campus to stalk him. from that incident on, he tried keeping his distance but that was a few months ago, after the orientation party. it probably didn't bother him much anymore.

"aemi, did you see him?" your friend carelessly put the tray down on your notes which led you to help her. you saved the drink from spilling then asking afterward. "who am i supposed to see again?" you picked your notes before it gets coffee-stained all over it.

you waited for her answer but she didn't say anything. you looked up at her staring at someone, in awe. you slowly turn your head to the same direction after seeing her strange behavior.

"that's donghyuck. lee donghyuck." she bit her lips. you stared at him. you stared at him like how you did when he first came in the cafe.

"uhuh. what about him, mia?" you took a sip of your drink.

"he's the guy i've been talking about. the guy i've been crushing on."

---

⇀𝒈𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒐'𝒔 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌?↽

-' 𝒊 𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕. 𝒊'𝒎 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒚 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒑𝒕 𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈. '-

-' 𝒊 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉. 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒇 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆, 𝒕𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒖𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒈𝒖𝒍𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒚 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏! '-

𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘? ⌫