𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

-'𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕝𝕦𝕞𝕟𝕚'-

↢★↣

as you you were off to the university, the question that you prepared had approached. mia finally thought it through, wanting to put the pieces back together.

"so, you've talked to donghyuck before?" she tried to walk at the same pace as you, hoping for more answer. you took a second to check the time on your phone before responding to her.

"we met at orientation. nothing much." you kept it short, hoping that she won't be bothered to ask again. but you were wrong.

"really? i didn't know you trust someone with your phone number. do you chat with him a lot?"

"no, mia. i only gave it to him so he can stop bothering me. now can you please let me enjoy my drink?" you take a sip of your drink and walked faster, making her whine.

mia could catch on if she keeps asking me questions.

--

as you would have thought, the morning had a boring but calm atmosphere for you. you tapped your pencil and waited for your dismissal.

"hey," you looked at the person who was behind you. "could you borrow me a pencil?" he scratched his head and smiled sheepishly. you nodded and took out what you needed and gave it to him.

he countlessly bowed at you, apologizing for asking. you smiled at his cuteness. you thought of how kind he was unlike most guys in your university. you sighed and sat at your place, trying to sort your notes. and so on, you were dismissed.

knowing that mia would probably be waiting in the cafeteria, you pack your bags and stood up. you looked back and saw the guy staring at you. he quickly retreated and rubbed his head. you shook your head, mentally smiling before leaving the room.

as you were about to leave, someone just had to shout your name. you know him. you know that voice. without saying anything, you folded your arms and proceeded to turn back.

"what?" you glanced side to side to see if anybody was around you.

"woah, ayumie, you're feisty. what happened to my sweet lil' girl." he swings an arm around you which made you lean forward for a second.

"hey, get your hands off me." you whined, trying to get out his grip. "lee donghyuck, i swear i'm gonna hit you where it hurts." he laughs amusingly before letting you go. he tried to fix your hair but failed as you flung his hand away.

"so when are you going to tell your best friend about us?"

"clearly none of it." he huffed as he heard your answer.

"but we've been friends since high school~!" he dragged the last word from his sentence. "you can't just act like you don't know me every time she's there, you know?" he pouts and tried to give you a bear hug. you moved back in disgusts, flapping your hands to create a distance between both of you.

as you were about to take a chance to flee away, you saw a group of boys getting to both of your directions.

"donghyuck! look who's here." from the distance, you saw jaemin walking up towards your friend with 3 other guys.

"oh hi." he looks at his group of friends before his eyes widened, looking at a particular male.

"mark lee? what are you doing here?"

donghyuck immediately did his handshake with the man whom you don't seem to recognize. the guy stood there, smiling for awhile.

"i heard you need help for the booth next week. as always, help is offered." the guy who you assume who's name is mark, speak in english fluently. he winked at donghyuck who was clearly relieved that he doesn't need to ask around for help.

it's true that you had to get ready to open a booth for the 2-day event. although you were doing the same as what the guys were doing, you didn't want to stay for some conversation where you don't belong. but sometimes, it just doesn't go your way.

"hey. who's that?"

--

𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆. 😳

𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘? ⌫