chocolate massage.... 😍😍😉

In night all are sleeping...

Drishti : Mr Shergil..... Utiyena

Rakshit : kyu kya hua phirse dard horahahe kya bolo...

Drishti : nahi mujhe bhuklagi

Rakshit : tum na mujhe daradiya.... Tik hai Mai kitchen se kuch leke atahu wait....

Drishti : Mai bhi aunga aapke saat

Rakshit : Ha chalo...

They are go in to kitchen rakshit take some chocolates and give to drishti but she thinking something.....

Rakshit : Mrs Shergil..... Kya sochrahiho

Drishti : mujhe chocolate cake kanihe

Rakshit : ab kahase lau Mai please ah Yeh chocolate kalo subha lakededunga please

Drishti : nahi mujhe abhi chahiye Mr Shergil please

Rakshit : Mrs Shergil please samjo ab Mai kya bake karu cake ko

Drishti smile....

Rakshit : kya chalrahahe tere dimak Mai....

Drishti : mera pati parmeswar mereliye cake bake karega ab

Rakshit : what Mai no way.....

Drishti made puppy face

Rakshit : OK fine tumna bahuti choti bachiki tarha tayar horahiho.....

He start mixing cake powder.... She continuesly staring at him bcz his forehead and cheeks apply chocolate mix  ....

Rakshit : kyu aise dekrahiho

Drishti : aap mujhe chocolate ice-cream ki tarha dikraheho and she just lick his cheek.....

Rakshit : wow kya baat hai Mrs sharmeli Shergil bahut romantic mood Mai lagrahihai

Drishti : uh-huh apko achanahi laga tik hai lijiye apply chocolate on his cheek

Rakshit : arre Yeh kya kiya....

Drishti run rakshit chasing her both run all kitchen.... Rakshit hold her from back side.... And apply chocolate on her face.....

Drishti also again apply on him this time rakshit take whole bowl and put on her head......

Rakshit smile........ Drishti get anger she about to leave she fall down rakshit try to hold her but he also fall on her bcz of chocolate....

Rakshit lick her lips first...... She closed her eyes..... And he lick her neck and above chest..... She push him and sit..... Rakshit drag her back she landed on his hard chest..... Her back touch him.....

Drishti : kya kar rahehe sir chodiye koyi ajayega

Rakshit : mujhe ab Yeh chocolate chahiye

Drishti : kyu

Rakshit : pura khanahe bhuklagihe.....

And he hold her fingers and start licking fingers...... She moaned his name continuesly... He just replied hmm all time.....

He take some more chocolate on floor and slowly apply her hands......

And lick it

Drishti turn around and hug him he takes some more chocolate and kissing her neck and apply on her back.... She pinching his shoulder......

She push him and go back but rakshit not in that mood to leave her this time..... He hold her leg and drag towards him now both are too much closer..... Drishti touch his lips and start licking it..... He also respond then that kiss become a passionate one..... They both break the kiss bcz they are out of breath.....

Rakshit breathing heavily but try to speak she breathing heavily more than rakshit

Rakshit : room Mai chale yaa yahi sab kardu aur nahi control karsakta

Drishti smile.... He picked her her legs fold around him he hold her back she hold his neck and both are kissing while kissing he takes her to his room and washroom.... He dropped her down and close the door....

Rakshit : continue karu yaa

He could complete his words drishti jump on him hug him tightly..... Both lay down on bath tub.... Rakshit is down and drishti is top of him he removed her clothes and his too..... He made her clean chocolate and she cleaned him......

She shivering

Rakshit : tandlagrahi hai na tum yaha beto Mai towel latahu.... He made her dry first then he take her dress but she refused

She takes towel and wrapped around her and take another towel and help to dry him..... He placed his head on her chest.... Hug her.....

Drishti : ab Mai dress pehanu.....

Rakshit : hmm

He ware his dress and she ware her.... Both sleep cuddling each other.....

In morning,

Rashi : mumma............. Shout

Drikshit wake up with jark.... They both go out and find all family workers stood out of kitchen......

Rakshit : kya hua rashi kyu chilay

Drishti : aur aap sab kitchen ko aise kyu dhekraheho.....

She saw kitchen and remember last night...... She blushed...... Rakshit also remember last night.....

Mahima : Yeh sab kisne kiya yaha pura chocolate giradiya

Ash : koyi sunami ayithi kya....

Ojas : do Billi ladai kiya kya.....

Shiker : chachi Billi nahi do Shergil I mean Sher.....

Rakshit glare at him he smiled drishti blushing hard

Twinkle : bhabhi aap kyu blush kar raheho.....

Simran : Ha babhi aap tho pure tomato ki tarha laal hogay Ho kyu ......

Mahima understand....

Mahima : ab Sab chalo workers clean kardega Yeh..... All going Drikshit also but stopped by Mahima...... Tum dono rukho....

Drishti : kyu maa

Mahima : Yeh sab kya hai rakshit Tera kamra kisiko rent keliye diya kya kitchen aise kardi

Drishti : mom wo

Mahima : tum chupraho mujhe patahe Yeh sab Iss badhmash ka kiyadarahe

Rakshit : mom Mai kya Mai tho bass chocolate cake bananeki koshishki aur.....

Mahima : aur Tera mood chocolate cake se sida chocolate massage pe gaya..... Wobhi adhiraat ko.......

Rakshit : mom wo.....

Mahima : mujhe patahe dhyaan rakho agese thin behanehe Tera Iss gharme

She smiled and leave..... Drishti blushing hard and she run towards her room....

Rakshit : nahi ab jaunga tho Maregi chillayegi mujhpe......

Pricap : new villain entry