rakshit wants her time

Rakshit pov :

                      1week passed like this no hugs no kiss with my wife she almost busy with Drikshit and family not me..... Some time I thought she for getting me..... I'm feeling sad all time yeah I know she taking care of me but care tho tik hai lekin  mujhe uske saat romance Karna adat hogay at least kiss bhi nahi dherahihe.... I'm try to go close to her but she always says her famous dailoge Mr Shergil kya kar rahahahe chodiye bacha hai.... I'm fed-up yaar I thought divert my mind on work but nowadays meetings also less then before..... Today is my birthday and u know what she did not wish me she is with family in hall it's night time abhi tak nahi kiya wish kya wo bulgay kya lekin sabne wish kiya usiki shamne phir wo kyu nahi kiya patanahi......

End of pov...

Rakshit go to hall and saw all talking and laughing he faking cough drishti saw him

Drishti : Mr Shergil apko kuch chahiye

Rakshit : Ha Pani lene ayahu.....

Drishti : rukhiye Mai leke atahu

She go and filling water in jar.... Suddenly rakshit come ask permission for hug her

Drishti : kya kuch aur chahiye

Rakshit : Ha kya tumhe hug karsaktahu Mai

Drishti :aap kabse puchnelagi iskeliye

He hug her tightly....

Rakshit :aaj kal tum mujhe bulgay na...... Pyaar hi nahi mujhpe patanahi kyu mene kya kiya tum mujhse baat bhi nahi kar raheho.....

Drishti : aisa nahihe Mr Shergil

Rakshit : aisahi he ab Tera Sara time aur Pyaar shirf family and Drikshit kehliye hai mere liye kuch bhi nahi

Say this he sadly leave  she feel very bad..... And she smiled....

Drishti :divi ek Baar yaha auna

Divya : kya  di

Drishti : aaj Drikshit ko tere saat lejao tere room Mai

Divya : OK di jiju ka bdy surprise huh....

Drishti : hmm she blushed.....

After some time shiker drags rakshit out of room.....

Rakshit :kya... Hai shiker

Shiker :tujhe 10min Mai pata chaljayega wait

Rakshit : Ha tik hai Mai jatihu room Mai bye

Shiker : arre rukho tum....

After 10min shiker get msg and he throw rakshit in room... And he wish all the best and go way....

He go inside and saw light off

Rakshit : arre lights off kaun kardi

He about to on lights

Drishti : nahi off hi rehanedijiye Mr Shergil mujhe sharam athihe tight Mai

Rakshit turned and saw her he just stunned to see drishti bold look she standing out of closet....

Rakshit : Mrs Shergil tum

Rakshit : Mrs Shergil tum....... He could not complete his word bcz she come near and place her hand on his chest......

Drishti : Happy Birthday Mr Shergil...... Aap ki gift apki samnehe nahi lenge

Rakshit : acha lekin Tera raaj Kumar ronelagega jao

Drishti : wo divya keh pass sorahahe

Rakshit : Hm Waise bahut hot lagrahiho

Drishti : Yeh hotness aapki andhar aag laganekeliyetho hai

Rakshit : acha...... Tho he placed hand on her hip and drags her.... Shuru karu

Drishti hug him..... He push her to wall and  start opening her top buttons..... He sides  her top coat and  place his hand on her stumch......she breathing heavily....

Rakshit : pehali Baar thodinahe itna kyu sharmatiho

Drishti :aap ki touch ka magic hai Yeh tho.....

Rakshit smile and kissing her lips and she responded to same passion...... He bit her lip..... She moaned loudly his name...... Mr Shergil....... He start kissing her neck and go down to kiss her hip but she turned back..... So he removed her coat........and kissing her back he about to open her bra threads.... She turned front..... He doesn't stop kissing he kissing her hip......

His tongue circling her stumch center hole...... This made her moaning and groaning continuesly.... He smiled........ He lift her up his arms and take her to bed and place her on bed carefully...... Now he is on top of her.....

He hold her hands and kissing her neck to stumch madly she moaned.......... He go her foot fingers and take them in his mouth and shucking romantically..... She loose her control.... And pull her leg back he hold her leg and drag her close to him....

He separate  her legs and go upwards on her center of her legs...... He kissing her lips and without breaking kiss he removed her clothes.... She removed his shirt........ After break kiss he remove his phant also..... Then it's romantic night gonna be wiled encounter...... All night only her moans and his groansss...... Sounds.....

In morning,

Knock knock...

Rakshit : kaun hai.....

Divya : jiju di ko bulaye Drikshit rorahahe......

Rakshit getup and ware dress and open door.... And take Drikshit in his arms.......

Rakshit :mrs Shergil...... Uto..... Drikshit ko bhuklagihe....

She wake up with jark listen baby cry..... She takes him and start feeding..... Now she only cover with blanket....... Rakshit placing soft kisses on her shoulders.......

Rakshit : Tq Mrs Shergil...... She smiled.....

Pricap : is drishti die......