happy family

After sachini dead all family go home happily and enjoying ....

Drishti : divi ajkeliye tum baby ko aur drikshit ko tere pass sonedogi kya

Divya : kya hua di

Drishti : wo mr shergil bahut feel horahaheki mai unko dhoor rakhrahihu so aaj raat

Divya : tik hai mai samajgay .....may baby ko lejatihu dijiye

Shivya : arre bhaya pari bhi humare saat soyegi aaj heyyyyyyyy

Drikshit : lekin mumma mujhe apkesaat sonata aaj

Rakshit : hmmm tik hai

Drishti : beta tum kalse humare saat sojana wo kya hai na mumma ko papake saat kuch privet bate karnihe

Drikshit : tik hai mumma good night

Drishti : mera good boy good night

Divya : di isko feed karli hai na aap

Drishti : ha

All go thier respective rooms while rakshit entering room drishti stop him

Rakshit : kya andhar nahi anedogi kya ......akhela soneka iradahe tho mai batarahahu mai nahi ruksakta aur tumhare bina tho mai nahi sosakta samji

Drishti : hmmm tik hai ayiye

Both go inside  rakshit hug her but she push him and run towards closet and close the door rakshit upset seeing this he went and sit on bed with cute pout suddenly closet door open he saw drishti and open his mouth autometically

Rakshit pov : oh god how could any one can be so much hot ......she come with waring my black shirt only she looking bold and hot ......arre yrr summer hai garmi hotihe samajtahu but AC mai bhi pasina tho mujhe arahahe meri hotsy biwi ki wajhase she come towards me and throw me on bed and lat on me .......and start touching my face with fingers she remove my T-shirt....... And kiss on my abs chest and pack my ear and thats finall how could i control myself .....its enough now i wont control anymore ...........

Drishti pov : when i pack his ear he immidietly turned me and lat on me and start unbottoning my shirt ......i smiled bcz i know my hubby wont let me sleep this night he is so much romantic and i must say he addicted to my body .......and he remove my shirt and kissing my lips roughly but i like it bcz his every move shows how much he love me he wants me .......bcz he dont know how to express his love in words its only thing he know how to show his love on me .......he bit my lips .........i push him and run aside ......im just have my inners only .....he hold my hip and throw me on couch .....and get over me .....and kissing my chest ........i must say he always like my chest more ........he remove my clothes and take me on bed .......

Rakshit pov : i take her on bed and we both are full night romancing .......i must say she mother of my two children then she even shy while every time when i romance and her shy and moans made me crazy ......it made me romance wildly but she dont utter a word .......if she say stop that means i becoming more wild .......then i stop romancing and take her in my arms she cuddling into me like a baby .......i like that ........in morning .....she say to stop bcz she must feed my pari may be divya coming with her .......i stop romancing and lat on bed bcz im also tierd ......she go and ware dress and say to me go and freshup but im not bcz i want to take bath with my wife ......she feeding my princess ......and caressesing my hair with another hand ......after she feeds baby ......she place her on bed securely..... And take me towards bathroom  bcz she knows me very well tab tak mai bath nahi lunga jabtak wo meresaat nahi legi ........we both have bath and come out and i pick my pari in my arms and we go in hall for breakfast ........all are eating happily my wife feeds me and my son and later she eat ........

Drishti : my happy and loving family its my dream and come true ...........

Divya : its all happy belongs to be only my di credite goes to her bcz of her only ......

Shiker : finally sachini is dead and my divya is tension free now ......and my family is very happy my princess get her lil sister she also very happy its only bcz of bhai and bhabhi ......

The end .........

Comment guysssss its last part how is it