31.Trapped

Mew was eating his breakfast downstairs when he suddenly felt two arms wrap around his neck from behind, followed by the feeling of lips on his ear morning, darling.'' He heard Pinky say

He wiggled her off and scoffed at her. ''You're still here?''

''I'm not leaving Mew, you will mate me.''

Mew sighed, rolling his eyes before leaving the room so he could make breakfast for Gulf in the kitchen. Only Pinky and a servant remained in the dining room. The servant went to clean up Mew's plate when Pinky stopped her. ''Hey darling, what's your name?''

''B-Baile, my lady.'' She stuttered, she didn't like Pinky smiling like that.

''Baile? Cute name, I want you to bring Mew into my room tonight at eight sharp, and lock the door behind him, am I clear?'' She hissed into her face. All Bailey could do was nod her head obediently before scurrying off.

****..........

Gulf was resting in his nest when he heard the door suddenly open. Mew just left to make breakfast for him, and no one else would enter his nest? He looked up seeing a woman standing in the doorway. ''Who the fuck are you?'' He growled, feeling threatened in his nest.

She huffed. ''Who am I? Darling, I'm Mew's real Omega.'' pinky replied.

''Get out my nest before I break your neck, sweetheart.'' He growled again. ''Oh, and he's mine. I'm the one carrying his pups, not you.''

She shrugged. ''You can be his side whore in this room for him to use, I'll be his main Omega in the spotlights. You'll find out soon that he only has eyes for me.'' With that she walked out again, not even bothering to close the door.

Gulf grumbled as he walked over to it but before closing it he yelled at her, ''Learn to close doors, you rude, intruding, bitch!''

When mew returned half an hour later he told him exactly what happened, and his Alpha was not happy hearing about Pinky's actions. ''I'll tell her off, hell, I'll throw her out of the fucking window for entering our nest without permission.''

Gulf nodded as he munched on his chips. ''Please do, make sure she does a somersault or something spectacular on her way down.'' He giggled, making Mew laugh as well.

''I will, for now let's just cuddle for the rest of the day. I'm in need of your cuddles.''mew laid down and spread his arms so gulf crawl into them. And the moment he did, he tightly wrapped them around gulf and held him close.

*****.............

The remaining time of the day went by like always, cuddling, Mew bringing gulf food and do it over again but he wasn't complaining. He loved providing for his Omega but on his way downstairs, a servant approached him and told him pinky wanted to speak to him. ''You don't have to follow me, I know very well where she's staying.'' Mew told her when the girl followed him.

''I-I'm sorry m-master, but she asked me to c-come back.'' She stuttered as she avoided his eyes, but he didn't think much of it and continued walking towards Pinky's room.

When he entered he heard the door being closed so suddenly and the door being locked. ''Oi?!'' He yelled, banging on the door. ''I will fucking fire you girl!''

''Don't be so mean, Mew...'' He heard Pinky's voice coming from the bathroom. The moment she opened it the forceful smell of her heat hit him. ''I need you, Mew...''