S2 47. Something wrong

' how are you doing gulf?''

''I'm doing great, how are you holding out pa?''

''Couldn't do better! I wanted to give you a call to congratulate you on the pups and ask you if it would be okay to pay you a visit tomorrow with the girls?''

Gulf hummed. ''Yeah of course, do note that neither me and Mew like having people too long in our nest, nothing personal but the chances are high I'll send you back home only after an hour.''

''I don't mind, I understand it. I'll see you tomorrow then?''

''Yeah that's good.''

After that they said their goodbye's and hang up. ''Your dad?'' Mew asked right way.

He nodded. ''Yeah, he asked me if he could come over tomorrow so I said he could. Tonight Bright, Saint and Zee are coming over so it's better they come tomorrow or else I would go crazy.''

Mew chuckled. ''I know, I feel you love.''

................................

Bright, Zee and Saint also stopped by to celebrate the birthday of Yon and Yin.

They bought the presents as well and Of course, the pups loved the presents but had no idea why they suddenly had so many gifts! They weren't going to complain though, who would?

Just like bright, Saint and Zee, his father arrived the next day with gifts as well. Gulf knows so he was surprised when his dad arrived with three bags full of clothes for the pups and the movies Frozen, beauty and the beast, cars and Cinderella. He thanked his father and his sisters for the lovely gifts and spent a little over an hour together before he had enough again and sent them home. He did feel bad because no one likes sending their family home, but he couldn't have them in his nest for too long.

But he promised to see them again soon. He only needs another three months before his end date is due! And then he'll have his third pup in his arms, he can't wait to hold him, cuddle him and let him meet his brother and sister. He's also very, very curious how Yin and Yon are going to react. Of course he explained to them that there's a baby inside his bump but they don't understand that yet.

After everyone had left and Gulf had calmed down again, he and Mew cuddled until he fell asleep in his Alpha's arms. He didn't notice the pup's crawling between them and also dozing off with their parents.

................................

Just like with his first pregnancy, gulf remained his remaining time inside the nest. Mew took care of him and the pups (who absolutely loved being back in the nest). They were crawling all around the room and playing with their toys that Mew brought over, then they fed from Gulf before taking a nap together.

But then the day they'd been waiting on finally came.

Gulf went into labor. But it didn't go as planned, because it wasn't going like it was supposed to go. The contractions got worse, and suddenly he started bleeding. The first time, he was not bleeding like this. Mew's instincts were flaring and he scented something was wrong, so he called the hospital and notified them of Gulf's condition and that they had to prepare a room right the fuck now.

The pup's were scared because their mother was crying and whimpering in pain so even when gulf comforted them they couldn't stop crying. And when Mew took gulf out of the nest and had Mai look over the pup's he could hear their desperate screams all the way outside. ''T-They need to come..'' Gulf said through his grunts of pain.

''Shhh, my mom is looking after them. They'll be just fine baby, now think only of the pup that's about to be born okay baby?'' Mew took gulf in his car he could carried gulf placed backseat into the back. He kept kissing Gulf forehead through the ride.

The hospital had been notified beforehand as well. Upon their arrival, gulf was placed in a wheelchair and brought into the hospital to his own private room. ''Alright Gulf, I'm just going to do perform some basic tests. Is that alright?'' The nurse asked politely.

Gulf nodded. ''Y-Yeah, do it fast, my pup...''

'gulf, shhh, she's only trying to help. '' Mew shushed him

Mew kissed his forehead. ''It's okay baby, stay calm, I'm here.''

Gulf did felt calmer but the pain was unbearable. Every time a contraction came he screamed at the top of his lungs while clamping Mew's hand. Apparently, the pup wasn't in the right position and normally during labor a pup can change their position but their pup wasn't doing it. ''Do I need a C-section?''

''No darling, we'll wait until he turns okay?'' The nurse said.

Gulf could only nod his head and cry out of pain.......

Finally after another hour the nurse gave him the green light. ''gulf, the pup is ready. Follow my instruction's clearly okay?''

Gulf nodded and did exactly as she said. Huffing and puffing, breathing and pushing. And then finally, finally a cry emitted into the room and Gulf cried with his new born pup. Mew was allowed to cut the cord and of course, wanted to take the pup out of the nurse arms. Maybe behead her for taking his pup but another nurse convinced him she was only taking the pup to check his health and clean him up.

Though the moment she reappeared he demanded the pup right away. ''Hello baby boy, daddy is here.'' He nuzzled his pup a while before taking him to Gulf.

Gulf softly wrapped his arms around the pup. ''He's gorgeous Mew, look at him!''

''Believe me, I've looked at him. He is gorgeous and so small...'' He replied.

Gulf felt so happy to have him finally in his arms. ''Ice Ruang Sak, right mew?''

''It fits don't you think?''

Gulf nodded. Mew had chosen this name for the pup a while ago, and he couldn't agree more now that he sees Ice. Mew sat next to him and wrapped his arms around Gulf's shoulder as they both watched ice sleep in Gulf's arms, both saving this moment deep into their minds.