S2, 33.Labour

After being hospitalised. I have so much of incomplete work and practicals to do and also my exams are next month's😭😭😭I only have 1 month for reading for exams and do the parcticals of 4 month in this month too 😭😭😭😭😭

So I'll be updating once a week if you all are okay with that

After going all your comments I thought that it would be good to start the S2 with gulf giving birth so here it is....

******.........

The remaining three months of Gulf's pregnancy went by in a flash and before he knew it he was crying out in pain, in the middle of the night if he may add, his body ready to birth the pups. ''I can't mew, it hurts!'' He yelled out loud. The pain spread through his body, it was unbearable.

Mew was softly kissing his forehead while calming him, he hated to see his love be in this much pain. ''I know baby, the doctor is coming as fast as he possibly can. He'll be here soon baby.''

Mai also came in to guide Gulf and teach him some tricks to maintain his breathing. She kept this up for twenty minutes before a servant guided two nurses in who arrived to help Gulf. One nurse was setting everything up while the other explained to gulf what they were doing. ''So, you need to listen closely to my instructions, alright Gulf?'' the nurse said.

''Y-Yeah, please get them out.''

She giggled softly, she could see he was a very strong person. ''I know, you'll have them in your arms soon. You're almost there to birth them. Alpha Can you sit behind him to provide support?'' She asked Mew ''Oh, and please don't faint gulf try to be awake.'' She added.

Mew nodded nervously and sat behind gulf. ''M-mew...''

''I'm here baby, it's okay. You're going to birth our pups okay? And everything will be okay, they'll be safe in our nest and I'll protect them and won't let anyone hurt them so while you sleep you can sleep eased okay?'' He was rambling on and on in his nervous state, but it actually helped Gulf who could only listen to his Alpha's ramblings.

My dad....gulf tried to talk

''We've called your father and friends, sweetie.'' Mai smiled. '' Mew already told me to call them when he ran into our room in hysterics.''

Gulf giggled a little before crying out in pain again, jeez these two were little devils. ''They're ready, gulf. Are you as well?'' The nurse asked, everything was set up and ready if something would go wrong. Though they didn't suspect it because Gulf's vitals were looking good.

Gulf shook his head, nope, he's not ready. ''No..''

Mai noticed Gulf's distress and placed her hand on his. ''It's going to be okay sweetie, we're here, the nurses know what they're doing and you're ready to be a mother. You will do wonderful, I know you will. You four will make a perfect little family, so are you ready to see your family?'' She asked.

Gulf felt so much more relieved after her words, yes he wanted to see his family. ''Y-Yes, I want to see them..''

Mai smiled and nodded to the nurse. ''Alright Gulf, when I say push you will follow my instruction through the birthing okay?''

''Yeah, get them out please..''

Mew held Gulf's hand while saying comforting stuff to him, most didn't made sense but surprisingly Mew's nerves calmed him for some odd reason.