The Stars.

[WARNING!!!¡¡¡]
(A/N this chapter has a medium sized time skip if that triggers you for some weird reason, I recommend to not read this story. Then again I dont know why you would have a problem but whatever just dont comment to bitch about it lmao.)
___---------___------____-----___---------___------_
[ONE MONTH LATER]

Lance woke up at 8:00 am and stretched as he got out of bed. Knowing someone would be at the door, Lance walked to it sleepily before it could be knocked on. He opened it to see no one other than the always on time Keith. 'Ugh, I forgot were studying again today!' Lance thought. "Hello Prince Lance. I suggest you should get dressed for the day, we have studying to do." Keith said flatly. Lance rolled his eyes,"Studying? Again? Really Keith, why did you become so boring?" Lance said rolling his eyes a second time.

"Get ready Lance." Keith said more assertively. It sent shivers down Lance's spine like the last time Keith had to force Lance out to study. "Fine, Mullethead." Lance then slammed the door in Keith's face. Keith furrowed his eyebrows,'Mullethead? The Quiznak kind of name is that?' Keith thought as he stood by Lance's door. Lance on the other side thought about why Keith has been affecting him so much this past month, I mean, he gave him a nickname! That's not normal for Lance! He also thought about why Keith has been avoiding his question for the past few weeks. About him changing from his younger, more playful self to this emotionless soldier.

Lance finished getting ready and looked at himself in the mirror, he wore his usual outfit.

'Hm, hot as usual!!!' Lance smiled to himself. He then huffed and remembered that he needed to study. He stomped towards the door and opened if aggressively. "Keith! I'm rea-oof!" Lance ran right into Keith, it caught Keith off guard. Even though Keith didnt budge from the impact, his reflex kicked in and made him grab Lance's arm and pin him to the ground, ready to square him in the face.

"WOAH WOAH WOAH, Keith! It's me! Your buddy! The Prince!" Lance was ready to block his beautiful face with his free hand. (A/N 😂) Keith snapped back to reality and retracted his hand. "S-Sorry Prince Lance, i- ahem." Keith stuttered still hovering over Lance. "Listen Keith, I know I'm hot an all...but I'm not trying to hit second base today so maybe we should leave this floor in this position eh?" Lance snickered as he slightly flirted with the Galra on top of him. "W-Wah?" Keith became extremely flustered and jumped off of Lance. Keith covered his face with one hand in embarrassment.
.
.
.
.
Embarrassment. The first emotion Lance hasn't seen for the longest time from Keith. Of course he saw anger and irritation, but that was nothing because he always had those. This one was lost.

Lance blinked and noticed how uncomfortable he made his guard. "Woah, Keith it's okay! No need to get so worked up about it, haha!" Lance stood and offered Keith his hand. Keith hesitated then grabbed his hand, then Lance helped him up. Lance then swished his white locks and started to head towards the library.

"A Prince had to help his guard heh? Hehehe. You wont let me do that again though, huh Mullet? You'll get embarrassed again and you wouldn't want that!" Lance laughed playfully as he walked off. Keith stood for a few seconds to process what just happened. He just scoffed,'Now it's just Mullet. Jeez how annoying will today be? How much is he going to make my stomach sick? I should tell him to stop...but I can't..? What is going on Keith? You're supposed to be-' "Keith?! You comin'?!" Lance yelled at the front of the library doors. Keith shook his head and followed after Lance.
___---------___------____-----___---------___------_
Lance clicked open the door a bit to see if Allura was inside studying that day as well. Once he saw that no one was there he smiled mischievously. 'Finally! I can get my questions answered in peace!' Lance thought. Lance opened the door and gazed at the beautiful library with Keith at his side. "I always forget how beautiful it is in here..." Lance said aloud. Keith also noticed the view. He has never been in here before, last time they studied in an actual studying room instead of the library since it was always occupied with many palace researchers.

Lance turned to look at Keith's face, a new emotion showed, it was amazement. The library was beautiful indeed.

"Wow

"Wow..." Keith whispered. He lowered his arms from behind his back and Lance smiled and grabbed one of them. "Come on!" He smiled. Lance basically bolted down the spiral staircase as the door closed behind them. Little Altean creatures and birds flew and ran about the library as the two ran in.
___---------___------____-----___---------___------_
The two settled at a bench table and Lance walked slowly to a section he called: The Boring Section.
How original. He then chose a humongous book they have been reading about proper etiquette. Keith stood next to the table, waiting for Lance to return with the book.

Lance turned to see Keith back into his normal stance with no emotion plastered on his face. He groaned, irritated that he still didnt know why Keith was like this now. 'What happened to the fun Keith? What made him this way?' Lance walked over to Keith and plopped on the bench next to him. "Hey Keith, you dont need to stand there the whole time. We're friends again right? Just sit with me and chill." Lance stated, hoping Keith would listen. "Who is that?" Keith asked blankly. "What? Who is what?" Lance tilted his head, confused. "Chill. Or whatever you said. Is it cold...?" Keith asked.

Lance's jaw opened extra wide,"Are you serious? You really dont know what chill is?!" Keith nodded. Lance continued,"Chillax? Chill out? Chill pill? Super Chill? The Chill Master?!" Keith looked at Lance, giving him an even more confused look. "The Chill Master? Is it an art of some sort?" Keith responded. Lance opened his mouth to say <no> but he thought a bit. "Well, I mean, kind of?" Lance responded back.

"Maybe, after you read a few more chapters of this book, you can teach me this, uh, 'chill' thing." Keith bargained. "Deal!" Lance wanted to chill too in this peaceful library. Lance opened the book and started reading a few sentences. Not even 5 seconds later he stopped,"UGH! This is soooooo boring!!!!" Lance dramatically fainted backwards to the soft grassy-ish ground beneath him. Keith rolled his eyes and swished his tail in annoyance.

"Lance, dont be so overly dramatic." Keith attempted to grab Lance, then he noticed something. His Crest was missing.
___---------___------____-----___---------___------_
(A/N a shorter chapter but fun uwu.
I'm onto the next one. Cya there!
Word count: 1183)