<Chapter 1>

' During a school day I usually hear laughter of the students roaming the halls of school, that is viewed as a prison. I would see middle schoolers trying to grow up too fast. While  when going to my technology class that is on the high school side, I would see high schoolers trying to grow up slower.

Meanwhile the teachers and other adults seem to be drained of their energy, besides that one high school teacher, who had nothing better to do with their empty first period class, that is forcing all the students to hurry up and get out of hallways. Many people call her a bitch or a boomer because of the way she acts. She forces middle school students to stay on their side of the school while scolds high schoolers for their slightly low sagging jeans. If she catches them slacking even once, you'd better be ready to hear some of her famous yelling!

Then there is the dean, who basically wakes up just to yell at kids for not being in dress code and just like the bitchy high school teacher, tells kids to get their asses to class. Well, maybe the high school teacher doesn't curse at you, but of boy! The dean would gladly curse you out! Plus, the dean would literally pick you up by your bag and drag you to class! Trust me I've seen it done before, I would've wish I stayed in the hall to record but the dean is scary enough to frighten even our own principal. The principal isn't even scary, he is more relaxed, so relaxed that some students along with myself believed that the dean was actually was the principal! The dean held up the uniform policy meanwhile the principal would just look at you and shake his head and expect you to take it off. But the dean will literally take it off of you if your not quick enough to take it off before she seems you, but good luck she has hawks eyes!

Anyway, besides the scary dean and the bitchy high school teacher. Let's talk about the teachers!

The top 8th grade teachers at school is one, the history teacher, Mr.Simmon, who will teach you, during first semester all the techniques you'll need to understand a document or a picture. Then after the first marking period is over, he'll allow the students to annotate and control the classroom. Plus he doesn't take away your phone even if he sees it out. Which means if you don't do the work and pace yourself with work then you'll be the bottom-dog and he'll use you as an example of a lazy student when he finally says something in the class. He is one of those teachers everyone wanted to have, a laid back teacher who didn't seem to give a shit in class, a teacher that just gave you work and let you on your own. The bad side is that he doesn't care, so if you do the work great did what a mature student needed to do, or in the eyes of a student a scholar would do. But if you didn't do the work, then that falls on you, you end up needing to stay back of the end of the day to finish it which makes you the un responsible kid or in the eyes of the students, what a class clown would do.

Then there is the living environment teacher, Ms.Young who is actually young. Don't let her name fool you though, even though she looks young she is married and even has a kid. But that doesn't stop her from being a youthful and relaxed teacher who tries and actually makes the school day seem not so much like prison and more like juvenile. The teacher gets along with all the students and even though she'll push you to get your Labs done, it'll be worth it. 'Cause she'll give you a prize that every eight grade, middle school student would ever want, Food. Ms.Young however does take away phones in class and it would be advised not to get on her bad side cause she does have one of those, and it is frightening! But not many student are on her bad side. It's more like she is that one friend who tends to not be able to go to group events but still makes the group laugh so hard, it makes it hard for her to be irrelevant. '

I sighed as I placed my pencil down on to the ground as I was rubbing my wrist since I just finished writing all of that information into my diary. Yes I use a diary, it helps with my anxiety and my anti-social ness since instead of having to speak with someone or having it bottled up ready to explode. I write in my book as if I am actually talking instead of writing because it allows me to feel listened to even though no one is actually listens. I placed my book down on the staircase steps as I ran up and down the steps to get my blood moving once more since I sat down for about forty five minutes or more.