<Chapter 2>

Previously ~

" That isn't a guy! That's a girl! Hit that disgrace! "

Said the light brunette girl to her friend. I expected the black haired girl to reject the idea but she merely kicked me back down hitting the same cheek that the other high schooler punched me. Then she had told me, while her friend laughed, one word that I've never heard that made me feel so insulted that I cried.

However after that word they merely left me there to cry in the hallway.

Present ~

Present ~

I stayed on the ground for a good two minutes before grabbing my book bag and running out of the building with tears coming out my eyes like a waterfall coming out of a cliff.

I bumped into many people but I didn't give a fuck. All I wanted to do was get the fuck out of school. I heard them yell at me for bumping into them.

Bitch
Asshole

Those were the two words that I heard the most. Occasionally I would hear the n-word or I would hear a threat from person I just bumped.

I saw the gate of the school and I pushed my asma to the limit when I ran right by one of the secretaries. When they told me to stop running, I began to slow down because now there were not lot of people in the area.

However when the secretary began speaking to me that's when my anxiety kicked in, son of a bitch.

" Why are you crying ? Did somebody do something to you? "

The secretary came closer to me, I needed to use my pump for my asma. But I couldn't because if I took out my pump in front of her, she would report me of violating the schools policy of asma pumps.

" I-I'm...A-Al-Alright... "

Those two words were the only things I was able to get out of my mouth through my deep inhales for air in my lungs. I was so tempted to just get my pump of my book bag but I wasn't going to risk it just yet. I turned around to face her because I was taught to face adults when speaking because it was respectful.

At my house if you didn't follow these guidelines then you would receive a punishment. Like going home wasn't punishment enough..

The woman began to speak to me so I quickly turned around because I didn't want her to write me up for being disrespectful,

" Young man- oh, I mean young lady, I barely heard you through your deep breaths. You aren't okay.. are you sure you don't want to talk about it? "