Leaving, leaving. Gone.

09, September.
Wednesday at 10pm.
Falling asleep was the only relief I could get.
Everyone around me just kept dying.
To me.
They left me behind for people, they left me crying in the cold. It was like I knew from the very start I shouldn’t have opened my heart to anyone.

My sister, was my rock for such a long time before she moved to Kansas for college. She was so inspiring to me. I hope she would come home one day and look at me and see how much I’ve grown.

However.

I'm trying Easton, I really am.

__

With all the things she wrote in her journal, she never was the type to be alone. Maybe it was her consciousness that led her to all these amazing people, but she couldn’t bring herself to commit.

Was it her fault, that they left? No. It wasn’t, and it wouldn't ever be. People come and go, and some will stay. Remember that.

Yes, you.

__

I began to make new friends or a friend. His name was Joshua, a tall brown-haired guy and he was really incognito.
I still talked to my old friends but not as much. They began to get toxic and use me for things I didn’t even know I had in me. It was exhausting, trying to keep everyone around you happy when you weren’t. I was happy at times, and I’m not going to self diagnose myself with a disorder. But I am tired of being tired. I started decreasing the people around me so i could finally breathe.

Breathe.

I had to tell myself that before breaking down.

Breathe.
But they kept leaving, and some were already gone.