•° Chapter 01 °•

|Jackson King played by Brian H Whittaker|

The Aftermath

Blake woke up to feel a pair of strong arms around his waist. The boy quickly sat up and widened his eyes until he remembered that he stayed over at Jackson's place after yesterday's events.

Blake sighed in relief and layed himself back down in enjoy the warmth of the other males chest.

"Blake stop moving." Jackson's deep voice invaded Blake's mind sending chills down his spine.

"Sorry, I kind forgot where I was for a moment." He apologized as he wrapped his arms around the muscular males neck. "Sorry for waking you."

"It's fine." Jackson reassured. "I was bound to wake up sooner or later." He says before kissing Blake's nose. "Want me to make you some pancakes?"

Blake smiled and buried his face in his boyfriends neck. "God your the best. What did I do to deserve you?"

"I ask myself that everytime I see you." Jackson rubbed the Pierce boys back.

"Are you still gonna make me breakfast?" Blake asked against the other boys neck.

"Yeah, but first I need you to let go of me so I can go make it." He tried to move Blake from his frame but the boy wouldn't budge. "Blake?"

The reality of what happened finally sunk in. Blake started to cry letting his tears fall on to Jackson's neck.

Jackson sat up quickly and placed Blake in his lap. "Hey, babe? What happened?"

"I-i did s-something bad." Blake hiccups and moves his head to look into Jackson's green eyes.

"Babe calm down and talk to me." Jackson embraced the sobbing boy on his lap.

Blake takes a deep breath. "If I-i tell you need to promise me you'll keep it a secret only between us?" His red eyes looked into Jackson's in full seriousness.

Jackson nodded to his boyfriends request. "You know you can tell me anything and I won't judge." He pecked the boys tears stained cheek.

"I-i was walking home last night–"

"What!?" Jackson yelled. "I thought your father was supposed to pick you up from soccer practice?"

"He was supposed to, but he forgot, surprising huh?" Blake said sarcastically. "But anyway I was walking down the street in the rain when..... a couple members from the 100 rolled up beside me–"

"Take your time." Jackson insisted.

"They tried to talk to me but I ignored them and kept walking, but then they got out the car to talk to me and me being the person I am, I made the situation worse by insulting and sassing them–"