•° Chapter 04 °•

Blake woke up the next morning extremely energized. The first time in his seventeen years of living he's never felt so happy to open his eyes.

Most of the times he'd throw a huge ass fit about waking up at an unholy hour to go to school and see people he doesn't like every morning.

Blake jumped and literally flipped out of bed and landed on his feet perfectly. "Woah." He breaths out.

He heads to his bathroom to get ready for the day. He stared this normal routine of washing his face and brushing his teeth.

He decided on wearing a red sweater, knee ripped black jeans and his black hightop converse. He grabbed his glasses out of his nightstand drawer for aesthetic purposes.

Blake grabbed his bag and phone then headed down stairs straight to the kitchen. He got to the kitchen and made himself a slice of toast.

The front door opened startling Blake. Jefferson, Anissa, and Jennifer enter the house sweaty from their morning run.

"That was no fair you cheated." Anissa says smiling at her father.

"You did cheat dad." Jennifer agrees.

"Yeah, yeah." He checks his watch. "We need to get ready school starts in a couple hours." They all went up stairs not even noticing Blake sitting on the kitchen island.

"Weird." He said himself as he grabbed his bag and left to start his walk to school.

{Scene Change}

Blake stood by his locker for what seems like hours before he saw Jackson walking towards him holding a bag of McDonald's.

"Sorry I'm late." He passed Blake the food he asked him to bring. "The line was long." He moves to kiss the male on the head. "How was your morning?"

"Great actually." Blake says bitting into his Mcgriddle. "I learned something about my...." He pulled Jackson closer to himself and whispered. "Powers."

"What did you find out?" Jackson asked taking a bit out of the sandwich in Blake's hand.

"First if all do that again and we're fighting, got it?" His boyfriend nodded. "Good. Secondly I figured out their tied to my emotions, so that means your gonna play a big role in me figuring this stuff out."

"Me? Why me?" Jackson asked.

"Because you make me feel everything" Blake says taking out his second sandwich. "Wanna bite?" He asked.

"Yeah." Jackson leaned in to take a bite but instead got a pair of lips. "This is better than any sandwich." He says in-between the kiss.

Blake pulled away to look at the sandwich in his hand then at his boyfriend. "I mean..."

"Chose that sandwich over me and I swear, I'll never talk to you again." Jackson threatened.

Blake threw the half eaten sandwich in the air and hugged Jackson. "What makes you think I wouldn't pick you?" He asked innocently.

"Hmmm." Jackson hummed and turned to walk away. Blake looked at the bag of McDonald's in his hand then Jackson before throwing the bag somewhere.

"Jack-ie wait up!" He shouted trying to catch up to the boy.

{Time Skip}

Blake was in the middle of history class when the door bust open. Will and his gang friends walked into the classroom with their guns pointed at the students.