Chapter 4: Combat training

After Ahri confessed to me I accepted her to be my girlfriend. And at that moment she stole my first kiss. I was surprised that I didn't notice the other girls taking a picture of us.

After that, we talked about our lives, my past after what happened, and how they became the famous group called K/DA.

After some talking Evelynn said. "Well, then Y/n it's been nice to reunite. We all have been worried about you."

"Nah it's okay, I'm fine see?" I said motioning towards my body. "And even if I was in danger Cayde would just help me."

"Well it's late now, we should go home right girls?" Kai'sa said. Akali and Evelynn nodded except for Ahri.

"I wanna stay with Y/n." she said holding my arm.

"Ahri, listen to them for me would you?" I asked Ahri and she pouted at me before she agreed.

Next morning:

Y/N pov:

I was walking with Ahri holding hands. I and Ahri were walking towards school with the other girls.

"So, Ahri are you happy with Y/n?" Evelynn asked Ahri. "Yup!" She said holding my arm. "I'm so happy for you guys." Akali said. We continued to walk towards the school.

While we were walking I saw some male students getting jealous. Ahri saw this pulled my arm closer. The male students got even more jealous as Ahri had a smug look on her face. "Really?" I sighed.

"What? Don't you want to flex that you have me? A beautiful Nine-tailed fox as your girlfriend?" Ahri asked me.

"Hey, I'm not complaining." I said as we continued to walk towards school.

Time skip:

After some boring classes, I and K/DA were walking to get lunch. We got our lunch and went towards a table. We began to eat and I saw some students walking towards us.

"Hey, you're Ace right?" The green-haired guy said. "Yes. How can I help you?" I asked.

"Can we sit here with you guys?" A brown-haired girl said. "Sure." Kaisa said and they sat down.

We then talked about what inspired them to become heroes and I got to know everyone's name in my class.

"So, what inspired you to become hero Ace?" Lida asked me. "Inspired me?" I said back to Lida and he nodded.

"It's to make no one go through like I did." I said and everyone was a little shocked. "What happened Ace?" Midoriya asked. "That's classified." I said as I finished my lunch.

"By the way call me Y/n, not Ace. Ace is my vigilante name." I said.

When we were done eating we went to English class and then I realized after this it's gonna be combat training.

Time skip after English class:

"I AM HERE." A voice said and everyone looked at the doorframe except me.

"COMING THROUGH A DOOR LIKE A HERO." the voice said and it was of course All Might and everyone began to cheer.

And Cayde just stood behind him. "All Might I swear to god, please stop."

"HOW CAN I STOP WHEN WE'RE TEACHING A CLASS CAYDE." All Might said looking back at Cayde.

"GOD, I who thought I was annoying." Cayde said. All Might then turned towards the class.

I chuckled a bit knowing Cayde has to work with All Might.

"ONE OF THE KEYS TO BE A HERO IS... LOOKING GOOD." All Might said pointing towards a wall that had our suits, except mine because I already had mine on.