Chapter 7: Show them the light

With Y/n and Cayde

Y/n pov:

Me and Cayde were fixing the teleporters after I got my new armor and my ghost found me.

"So this world that you are speaking about, how is it?" My ghost asked me.

"It's pretty peaceful, there are only villains there so no vex or fallen or anything." I replied while still trying to fix the teleporter.

"Cayde don't you think it's time to make new ones?" I asked him as I turned my head towards him.

"Hey, you try making a vex teleporter work." Cayde said as he looked up from his teleporter.

"Fair point." I said as we continued to fix the teleporter.

After some time I got mine to work.

"Alright, mine is ready. Should I teleport close to the school?" I said as Cayde turned towards me.

"I mean if you want to-" Cayde began before I teleported to the school.

"You son of a bi-"

Back to you

I teleported close to the school.

"Heh, It's always fun to do that." I said to myself.

"Are you sure about that?" My ghost asked me.

"Well, when you're stuck with an Exo that can't shut the hell up, then yes, it is fun." I said as I put the teleporter away.

"Alright so let's go. I said as I began walking.

My ghost then disappeared.

Sometime later

When I reached U.A I saw someone running towards me, and it was Lida.

"Lida? What are you doing here!" I asked him as he stopped in front of me.

"Our class is in danger!" He yelled as my eyes widened.

"What where?!" I almost yelled back.

"They're at the USJ! We've got to get help!"

"You got help while I help them." I said as I began running towards where Lida came from.

"Wait!!" He yelled out.

But I didn't listen, instead, I kept on running.

"You know you've could have just asked me to summon your sparrow right?" My ghost said.

"You can summon my sparrow?" I asked him as I stopped running.

"What do you think ghosts are made for?" He asked me.

"Uhhh... Information??" I said.

Then out of nowhere, my sparrow spawned in front of me.