#MyEmotionalAndHonestReactionOnStudentsComplainAboutFreshGradTeachers

Don't be disheartened miss. You're just starting and your spirit has flunked already. Teaching is never easy and no one becomes a pro right away. It takes a huge amount of courage and hardwork to become one. Confidence is a product of preparation and experience. Enrich yourself and plan ahead. There are so many ways to improve your teaching skills. One is to do research and advance study on your topics. Upgrade your learning activities and make it fun for students. You don't have to settle for merely delivering the lesson like you're just reporting. Engage your learners in the lesson by formulating activities that would allow them to enjoy while learning. There are so many to choose from in websites developed by educators. Craft your lesson plan in a way that it would suit your kind of learners. Stop doubting your abilities, instead use your time to find ways on how to improve. You are in authority in the classroom, impose positive discipline. Earn the respect of your students and avoid giving them the idea that you are not prepared. You're the teacher, you should be in full command of the class. Don't be ashamed to open up to your colleagues, they might be of help. You can get suggestions and support from them. And about your lovelife, it's not something that you should be worried about. Love will come when it finds you worthy. There is no need to rush simply because you're not getting any younger. As to the responsibility with your family, you can talk to them. You also have a life but it doesn't mean that you're not going to help them. Maybe, you can start up a small business for them so they can have a means to earn like a sari-sari store or a carenderya perhaps. But if you've exhausted all your means and you've exerted all efforts and still to no avail... Then, I guess teaching is not for you. Explore other career opportunities. May you be enlightened and find what it is that you truly want. God bless you!