#ReplyToAn #MyVen

#ReplyToAn
#MyVen

You should have told her earlier sender ug dili kay macold kag kalit and then she ended up questioning herself kung unsay sayop nga iyang nabuhat when in fact ikaw may nakasala. Gago gyud ka! You should have been man enough to own up to your mistakes ug labaw sa tanan you should have given her the chance to decide dili kay you decided to end the relationship nga ikaw may naay sala. But since, nabuhat naman nimo ug dili na mabalik ang tanan, it's better if you will forgive yourself first. Don't let your guilt eat you alive. If you've repented what you've done then set yourself free from the guilt. And I think, for you to be able to finally forgive yourself, you need to talk to An personally. Once maforgive ka niya mas mogaan imong konsensya. Gahuwat baya siya nimo kay hanging imong pagbiya, and don't you think she deserves a proper closure? Makalagot baya kaayo ka ay, from An's confession I told her nga dili na maghuwat nimo kay wa kay puangod. But hearing your side and knowing how sorry you are, then it's better if mag-istorya mo. Not necessarily to get back, but at least for proper closure. And if ever napay spark and madawat ka niya, then why not? Love forgives. Stop running away. Don't be a coward forever. May God enlighten you.