||15||

No, they never do me right

Thursday

I slid open the window and jumped back into my bed, sniffling. "Hey, you going to school today?" Justin closed it gently behind him. I shook my head and rolled over to my side so I could see him. "Are you?" I raised my brow, seeing him all dressed up. "Yep." He said, popping the p and sliding under the covers next to me.

"Justin..." I whispered and looked down at the patterned duvet. "What?" He asked pulling me closer to him, his chin on the top of my head. "I can't." I shrugged simply. "I know you can't, but I also know that you want to." Justin smiled and so did I.

"Maybe that's true but until me and Scott are done, you need to go. You're still with Jess right?" I smirked and pushed him back, causing him to fall off the bed. I grimaced and burst out in laughter. "Oh really?" He stood up and before I could say anything, he jumped onto me, bear hugging me and started to tickle me.

I yelped out in pain and started to laugh uncontrollably. "STOP!" I laughed out and started to kick. "Ow can you fucking not." Justin chuckled and got off me, collapsing onto my side. His head lay on my stomach as I stroked his head, smiling as he looked up at me.

"I love you, you do know that right?" Justin clarified, smiling softly. I nodded, "I know, I just wish it was simpler." He nodded in agreement as we lay there, staring at each other. "So when are you breaking up with him?" Justin asked as I pushed him off my stomach, giggling. "Way to ruin the moment dumbass." I muttered and got up, looking at my alarm clock.

I still had some time to get ready if I did want to go to school. I knew I had to talk to Scott, especially when I missed the date we were supposed to have by going to the concert. I don't know what he would've done if he found out I spent the night with another guy.

I yawned and smiled over my shoulder, glancing at Justin who was already staring at me. "You're beautiful." He whispered as I rolled my eyes playfully. "I'm serious." He chuckled. I looked down at myself, my short shorts and oversized t-shirt looking up at me.

Screw this. I pulled my t-shirt over my head and took my shorts off, taking in a deep breath. I looked up at Justin again. "You sure?" I asked, looking down at myself. Justin's eyes scanned my body multiple times before he stood up, ripping his clothes off him too.

We stood there, admiring each other. He stepped closer to me and touched my shoulder, sending shivers down my spine. "I'm sure." He whispered against my neck, pulling me into a kiss.

~

"Let me know how it goes okay? If something goes wrong, scream my name and I'll come running." I giggled and nodded, closing my car door and giving Justin a hug before entering the school.