You get Kidnapped

WhOA IM NOT deAd!?!?

SpaRkLes

chaotic good

+]}^}¥_£~!,!\•\!~*}*]/@3$+]

Normal day, normal people. You walked down the sidewalks, trying not to bump into people. There were some days where you rammed into people as hard as you could, and there are days like today. You walked into the bakery store and got a few pastries from Mr.Bohn and walked out with a chocolate croissant in your mouth. Yummy. You took another bite of the croissant as you looked at your phone when you received a text.

Dadpool- It's cold outside. Are you wearing a coat?

(you) - Yes :)

Dadpool- mhm yes you better stay warm bitch stay warm

You rolled your eyes and put your phone back into your back pocket. You kept on walking. Walking was like a stress reliever. Or just a way to relax. Sad? You walked. Bored? You walked. Angry? You walked. Tired? You slept. Hotel? Trivago.
It was simple things like that that kept you going in life. Besides, It kept you fitter. After who knows how long of walking, window shopping, and eating, you got another text.

Dadpool- It's going to rain, You should probably come home. Get sick if you want to, just make sure to bring home some tacos. :)

(You) - Okay! Which tacos?

Dadpool- All of them. We're gonna have a fucking feast.

(You)- Okay. Be there in half a hour.

You put your phone away and turned around to go get some tacos from TacoBueno when it started to rain. Hard. You sighed and started to run. Your pastries were going to get wet! You ran into the alley way and got under a roof thingy to keep dry and finish your pastries. You were about to pull one out when you got a creepy vibe. Something was wrong. You looked around for a sight of anybody, but nobody was there. You then at that moment felt a sharp pain in your neck. You grabbed your neck and pulled out what looked like a dart.