New Member

Savannah Clarke (Australia)

She is the 15th member of Now United from Australia

♥️ Shivani's POV ♥️

Savannah is the new member we all were waiting for. She is 20 and represents Australia. She has black hairs and blue eyes, little bit lighter than Josh's eyes. Honestly, she is really pretty and humble just as we expected our new member to be. She just blended with everyone so well that we cannot say she is new to everything. Surely, everything we do is new to her but it's always fun with her, showing her everything and telling and making her comfortable. She has got a good sense of humour I must say, and over the time she got really close to Krystian. We all enjoy her company and are really glad that she is the new member and she truly deserved that, I mean com'mon man, she got a voice of an angel! She mainly sings and dances too. Truly perfect for our group!

-------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update. We got really busy and totally forgot to continue our story. But we are now free and are trying to start our story as soon as possible.

Hope you all enjoyed this. Please comment and vote and tell us your views. They are precious for us

You can suggest anything related to the story either in comments or DM. We will really appreciate your efforts.

And lastly, Thank you so much for more than 500 views on our story. It means a lot, we are really looking forward for more views and are expecting your more love and support. Thank you so much♥️.

Xoxo
Parvinya♥️