Chapter 3: Fuel to fire

Thank you so much for 1.51k reads!♥️ This chapter is a special thank to all who have read the story till now. We are really blessed to have people like you reading our story and keeping us motivated.

We are glad that we can dedicate this chapter to 1.51k reads.

The above Now United song is my (Parisa's) favourite.🔝

I don't know but I get really different vibes from this song. And specially the Arabic tone is my favourite part.

Sending lots of love to all the viewers. Please keep reading and commenting.

---------------------------------------

♥️ Shivani's POV ♥️

Just when we reached the party I realised how cold it was! I must say I was wearing wrong choice of clothes as the party was at terrace.

I came out of my terrance and looked around! I never really came to the terrace to register that how pretty was the terrace looking. Sabina did a great job man! The terrace was covered in party lights and star lights were hanging from the ceiling. There was a mocktail and cocktail bar in the front. Then there were tables to sit and have fun and ofcourse music, without music non of us can live so there was a space empty for dancing and all. And just with the mocktail bar there was buffet where the food was kept. And ofcourse an empty place for bon fire or else half of us would die of cold!

"Is everything set?" Josh and Noah came towards us and both asked at the same time. Josh was wearing a black jeans with a floral button up shirt and he paired them with his white converse. Noah wore a red t-shirt and black jeans and paired them with red converse. Honestly, Noah mostly sticks to black and white shirt but for a change he changed to red and he was looking quite hansome to add! I guess I see what he is trying to do!

I chuckled lightly and all of them thought that I was mad and gave me looks that suggested yaa-we-know-you-are-excited-to-see-lamar-but-there-is-no-reason-to-laugh-at-any-mention-of-him but none of them knew the real reason behind it. Well whom can I blame exactly, they would never guess it. "Yeah, yeah everything is set! Just waiting for Lamar to arrive." I said.

They showed us thumbs up and went to meet other people. I looked around and realised how pretty everyone was looking. But the people who stand out more for me were Heyoon as always, Joalin and Sina. These three were looking the best I must say.

Heyoon was wearing black jeans which were ripped from the knees and a floral crop top. She paired them up with neutral makeup and white sports shoe. Heyoon never really wears jeans, I mean she does sometimes but very rarely and her jeans are always loose but these were fitted and this was the first time.

Wait! Is someone watching me? I mean yaa some might be just checking out my dress but this stare felt different as if someone was just staring at me and not just looking at my whole existence from up to bottom. I felt the urge to turn around.

Just when I turned around I saw Bailey looking at me. He was wearing red t-shirt with black ripped jeans and white sports shoes just like Noah but he still looked different. His hair like usual set with jel. I came back to his face from his outfit and wait what?! He saw me looking at him actually in right words checking him out!

How dumb can I be?

He had a smirk planted on his lips and an eyebrow raised.

My face turned red as i realised he saw me looking at him but what's my fault? He was looking at me first not me! Then he came back to normal and smiled at me. Atleast he would smile! He was not like those other guys who would just smirk and don't know how to smile until they find their true love! Hell cliche! I smiled back at him and turned around. Well that was hell awkward! I mean till yesterday he wasn't even interested that I was really there and existed but today he is standing alone in a corner with a glass of apple juice and just staring at me!