Chapter 1: A Party?

♥️ Shivani's POV ♥️

To say it is cold would be an understatement, it is freaking freezing. I am going to die from this cold. India's winters are nothing compare to this.

I exited the Airport with my luggage only to find out that it was snowing. Obviously it will snow in Canada. Sometimes I truly wonder how Josh manages but obviously he is habitual to all of this like I am with the weather of India.

I was brought out of my trail of thoughts by car honks. I made my way slowly to where the Now United car was, freezing from the snow.

"Hey Karl, how you doing?" I asked to the man who was in the driver's seat from the window. Karl is the one usually responsible for picking all the members from the airport.

"Hey Shiv, I am fine how's India?" Karl asked.

"Oh nothing special..just usual as ever." I said casually.

"And please open the trunk I need to put my luggage."

Just as I said he stepped out of the car and took my luggage. "Oh, no worries Shiv, I will do it. You can sit in the car and make yourself comfortable." He said and smiled, I smiled back and just as I was about to open the door two people lashed on me from behind.

How dare they! I am fucking going to kill them and just as I was about to tackle the two persons..

"Oh my god, you scared the shit out of me!" I said panting. And there were my two best friends, Sofya and Hina laughing like crazy.

"Oh my god shiv, lo..loo..look at your f..face" Sofya said in between laughters.

Hina was now over from laughing and came directly to hug me or shall I say literally lashed on me.

"I missed you so much!" Hina said while hugging me. "I missed you too Hina Chan!" I said hugging her back.

"By the way why are you guys here in so cold?" I pulled from Hina and turned to both of the girls.

"We came to pick you up with Karl!" Sofya said and came to hug me.

"You never told me karl." I said turning to him after Sofya pulled from the hug.

"I was told to stay quiet." He said doing the action as if his mouth had zip and closing the zip, locking it and throwing the key away. He then laughed. "Okay we should get going now it's snowing, you'll catch cold." He said to the three of us. We nodded and sat in the car.

"Shivani, what are you wearing tonight? I cannot decide what to wear!" Sofya asked.

"What's tonight?" I asked her back, confused. I wasn't told what was tonight and I have no idea about it!

"Oh, we forgot to tell you. Tonight we are having a party for us as it's been long since we all have reunited again. And the special thing is that all the members are coming this time. Like when we met for the first time and shot summer in the city." She clarified.

"Okay, great" I said happily. I was happy afterall we were having a party after so long.

"So you haven't answered my question yet!" Said Sofya looking at me intently, reading my expression. Hina was just sitting quietly as she usually does looking between both of us.

"Uhm........ let's see" I said not knowing what to wear tonight.

"Wow, what an answer" she clapped hers hands sarcasm clearly dripping in her voice.

"Hina what do you think?" I questioned her.

"About what?" She gave me a confused look.

"About the dress code, Einstein" I said laughing as she was completely lost. I mean she was paying attention a few minutes ago or actually I would say she had all her attention on the conversation but whenever we ask her a questions indirectly or about the conversation going on she always asks again to confirm and not make a fool out of herself but nevertheless the ends on being awkward or embarrassed!

"I will wear anything!" Hina said finally deciding on what to answer.

"Great so nobody knows what are they even wearing!" Sofya said clearly getting irritated from the ongoing conversation.

"We never know what are we going to wear until end moment so why are you asking this time?" I said confused and suspicious raising my left eyebrow.

"Oh com'mon Shivani it's special this time!"

"What's special this time?"

"We all are getting together this time what else?" She said nervously.

"That's what I am asking you what else?" I said again raising my left eyebrow. I have this habit to whenever I am questioning some I just raise my eyebrow to give an impact.

"Oh please, stop being so suspicious everytime!"

"Do you really think I am being suspicious this time for waste?"

"Ofcourse" she said in a finalising tone.

"Okay girls you arrived" before I could say anything else Karl said as we looked out of the window to see our hotel.

"Yeah" I said. We three got out of my car, Karl handed me my luggage and we went  for the entrance.

"Ma'am I will send your luggage to your room. Please tell me your room number."
A man greeted us at the entrance we could clearly see from his uniform that he was hotel staff.

I asked for Sofya to answer. "It's 221" she said to the man, I handed him my luggage and we started walking inside.

Once we reached our room I was greeted with lots of hugs from Sabina, Any, Joalin, Heyoon, Diarra, Sina, Savannah, Josh, Noah, Krystian and Lamar.

I guess someone was missing then I realised that Bailey hasn't come to hug me so I didn't questioned, ignored it and started getting really for the party as it was 7 pm right now and the party was at 8.

---------------------------------

Finally our first chapter. Hope you will like it. I guess  we are gonna post quite a few chapters in this Quarantine situation to keep you guys entertained.

Please comment and vote. We will be waiting for your response. And sorry for the late update.

Xoxo
Parvinya ♥️
Thank you ♥️