One year anniversary

Hey guys! This is just a little update on this fic and some news about it!

So as you can see, I unpublished several of the chapters and said I've been editing them. I know I mentioned that before, but what I didn't mention is that I'm doing it to all my books (which can be found under the same name on Wattpad and Quotev). And that I'm going to try publish by arc from now on.

Aside from that, Train Tracks is coming up to its first year anniversary! (Or already passed it, as it says March 3 publication date, lol). As such, I decided to go forward with the contest I've wanted to have for a while.

Basically, I wanna use your Ocs in the story.

They can be from anything, and literally any fandom. I'd like a drawing from them, a character synopsis sheet thing (I personally don't use them, so they can be any format), and for them to be submitted to me on the tumblr I have dedicated to the undertale fictions-tales! Link below, if it works lol. https://www.tumblr.com/blog/fictions-tales/blog/fictions-tales

Please note!

I am accepting literally any species. Human, monster, animal, plant, bitty - A N Y T H I N G . I'll even take self-interests, lol.

I will use your Ocs for the purpose of the story. Meaning they may be treated in ways that you may not like. It's not anything against them, it's just how the concept of this monoverse works.

Your Oc may not get a ton of limelight. I will not force them into the story, I will not force them to change their personalities. They will be used for however long they will be needed for, as people naturally come and go everyday.

Some will just be monsters not interacted with in the game. If I get monster OCS and they fit within a certain checklist, they'll exist peacefully. They'll be there, and have a purpose, and may be recurring staff it the centre.

Others will be treated like Heather. And I will have fun with them. Please don't hold back from giving me crazy overpowered characters, but know that they may be crushed, lol. Any old cringey OCS will be happily accepted.

A few may become the other mages. I'm accepting humans with distinguished soul traits, and may assign them to an Au via that.

On the above point! Please assign them a 'home' Au. I will try to take them into consideration, but if a character already has that spot filled I'm sorry :(

I am accepting ship children. This will be purely for humour, and maybe for love interests??? Idk, I'm still messing around with that list, lol. If you don't want your child for the love interest, please say so. Also include their parents and Aus!

I may not use your Oc. I'm sorry, if I can't find a spot for them in the actual story, maybe they can be in the background of the comic I might post? If I do use them in anything, I'll reblog them on tumblr after releasing the chapter they're in and credit you!

I guess that's it! I'll keep the submission time open until I get the desired amount, or until I just don't want anymore lol. Thank you for reading this, and I hope to see you soon!