One year anniversary part two

Hey guys! I'm just creating this chapter to let you know that I will be closing the contest soon!

So I originally planned on starting the final drafts of the first arc after I finished school, and it made the most sense to me for the contest to close then as well so I could use your characters in that arc! I got a couple of submissions already, and I'm excited to use them!

So this is to let you know that I will be accepting submissions until Thursday, April 23. Latecomers on Friday will be accepted as well (as not all of us live in the same timezones), but any submissions after that may not make it into the first arc. Thursday, April 23, 2020, by the end of the day, please!

You can put a comment down below if you have any further questions, and full details about what I'm looking for can be found in the previous chapter or on my Tumblr for the fic, Fiction_tales! Please also submit your characters there, as I would like to upload them to the Tumblr when the chapter they will be first seen in is published! Remember, if you don't have a sketch of the character I'll draw them for you on that post as well! Just please provide the necessary info, and know I may message you if I have further questions about your character!

Thank you!

(Also, again, Thursday, April, 23, lol)