School trip

{Hey guys, I just wanted to apologize for not having an update in so long, I'm now collaborating with one of my good friends, so hopefully we will be able to post more often and on a schedule. I also wanted to thank all of you for being so patient, and all the love and support I have gotten. Now on with this chapter!}*This chapter is in Peters POV* It's been a little over a month now since Loki came to live with May, Ben, and I. He's been learning real quick. He's a straight A student in school, and I've nearly run out of homeschooling lessons. Although no matter how much I teach him he constantly tells me how out of place he feels. And now today's the big day. I've been waiting for this trip all year, and it's Loki's first field trip. Every year the school takes everyone to the same old boring planetarium. To be fair it wasn't boring the first or second time, but after four times you start to get bored with the same old tour through the same exhibits. That's why when they announced that this year we will be going to a science exhibit I nearly had a heart attack. Not only would it be a new exhibit, but I had always been a bit of a science nerd and this would be the perfect chance to show Loki about some of my favorite science subjects. When we got on the bus to head out I sat down next to Loki with Ned sitting on the other side of the aisle with MJ. I got this really weird feeling, not necessarily a bad feeling but it wasn't good either. By the time we arrived at the science exhibit, the feeling of excitement had drowned out any bad feeling I had before. Our teacher told us we could go off on our own as long as we were in a group of three or more, so obviously I chose Ned, and Loki, ... MJ tagged along with us too but she didn't look at much, she mostly just walked behind us reading a book. I took the liberty of dragging the three of them around the entire place until we came to one spot I hadn't noticed the first, second or third time around, the spider sanctuary. That eerie feeling from earlier came back and the look on my face must have shown Loki something was off, "Peter you alright, you scared? Afraid a spider will try to eat you alive?" I felt my cheeks flood with heat, and tried to hide any expression of fear from my face and replied, "Psht yeah right, me? Afraid of spiders? Haha never." I took the lead and immediately regretted this decision as everywhere I looked there were eight legged freaks staring at me. "Agh ok, you win. I HATE spiders. They're just so creepy and disgusting. And their webs, what even are those." Loki looked at me with a triumphant smirk and as I turned to head out the door he said in his sly tone. "Wow, if you really hate spiders that much you might want to get rid of the one on the back of your neck". "WHAT?" my voice cracked with panic as I immediately started smacking my neck in an effort to get the creepy looking spider off me. I felt a sharp pain just before I felt it release my neck, "Ow, I think that stupid spider bit me!" Loki's instant response was to put his hands on his knees and coo "Awwww did the poor baby get a bug bite." It was at this moment I began regretting teaching the american teenage culture of sarcasm to the god trickery. "Come on, let's just go" my embarrassment in front of MJ putting me in a foul mood. We left the spider exhibit just as our teacher was calling us to get back on the bus. My neck was lit on fire with pain, but instead of risking Loki picking on me again I decided to just bite my tongue and take my seat on the bus. The ride back was uneventful well unless you consider Loki doing weird card tricks for Ned with a deck of cards I gave him last week. The fact that Loki, who has actual magic, was doing these simple human "magic" was interesting as he had only been practicing for 1 week and was already performing impressive card tricks. Ned was mesmerized by his ability with cards and I probably would have been too, had the pain in my neck not grown into a massive migraine.