No more office sex?

You and Aaron have worked together at the B.A.U for 5 years now. When you and Aaron both joined there was a mix up with the positions, so you both got team leader, this worked as, If Aaron is away or unable to lead the team, you take over. Both you and him have a office. His is at the end of the stairs, your in the middle and Dave's on the opposite end. You both started the team and Aaron had told you to take a personal case. You worked it alone, but you got in some serious trouble so you called him for help, and he came to your rescue. When you both returned from the case he asked you out to dinner and you two have hit it off ever since. Today marks 5 years and 3 months. You and Aaron are going out for dinner for around 7 tonight, and your super excited. But before you were to go out, you wanted to tease him a bit.

So you walk into his office and close the door quietly behind you, noticing the blinds already shut. Hes working on one of his case files, not looking up from his paper you walk behind him and play with his hair, and gently kiss behind his ear, going down his neck. He lets out a low groan, gripping his pen a little harder.  You push your kisses a little lower, down to the top of his chest, and back up his neck. Then plant a firm kiss on his lips, and pull your body away and take a seat on the other side of his desk.

Your black, low cut black shirt hung just above your breasts, making the rounds of them visible to him, while your short black skirt started rising as you separate your legs, With the chair far back enough for him to have perfect view. He was tapping his pen on the desk, then stopped. Standing up and walking behind you, he grabbed your hair and pulled your head backwards, kissing down your neck. 

"Don't sit in here and tease me like that" he growls lowly "Or I'll have to bend you over this desk"

"What if that's what I want?" you ask seductively, grasping for air

"Stand up" he tells you

You stand up and he walks you over to his desk, starting to bend you over until there's a knock at the door and you started to smile. See, before you came into Aaron's office it was quarter after 12. You texted Garcia to knock on Aaron's door at 12:30. She was right on time. You and Aaron both shot up just in time before she opened the door.

"Sir, sorry for interrupting, but I needed to find (Y/n), and I was told she was in here" she said 

"Whats up Garcia?" you ask smiling

"I need some help with something" she said motioning out the door

"OK, I'll meet you out there in a second" you say

she walks out the door, pulling it shut behind herself. You and Aaron decided not to tell the team, so they still dont know. You made Garcia think you needed to escape a boring meeting or something, and she said she got your back.  You stand straight and walk up to Aaron and go to kiss him, but never fully connect your lips together, and you know it drives him crazy.

"Your gonna regret making me wait" He whispers in your ear

"Looking forward to it" you smile

*7 hours later*

It was about time for you and Aaron to leave for dinner and you again entered his office, your shirt hanging lower then before, and your skirt pulled up about an inch higher. You walk out of your office and onto the catwalk, seeing the last few people leaving. It was just you and Aaron now. Walking into his office to see him doing his paperwork, again not noticing you walking in. You decide to take advantage of this, walking up behind him you start dragging your hands down his body to his legs, then moving  your hands to his crotch and he jumps a little.

"Hey stranger" you say keeping your hand there and kiss his cheek

"I swear to god (y/n), you have no idea what your doing right now" he growls