Can I help you?

"Ok....I can do this..." You tried to reassure yourself. You pulled up the tablet and looked around. You remembered that Mike had said something about frequently checking Pirates Cove. He all so told you to watch out for Foxy. He didn't show you him, but you could tell Mike knew something bad would happen if you didn't watch him. You switch over to cam 1C (Pirates Cove), and the curtains are wide open and all you see is the sign that previosly said:

"-Sorry!- Out of Order."

Now it says "It's Me" Your eyes widened in fear as you heard the loud clanking metal getting louder. You scrambled towards the light switch when you fell out of your chair as a large, metalic brown fox jumped in your doorway and let out an ear-splitting, metalic screech, causing you to pass out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time~Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"W-wha....." You say sleepily.

"Oh good you awake." You hear an unfamiliar voice say.

You open your eyes and look up. You see four familiar faces. Once you realize who they where, you jumped back letting out a yelp. You see a large, lavender rabbit, a big, brown bear, a medium sized, yellow chicken, and a large brownish-red fox.

"Ar ye ok, lil lass?" The Fox said to you. He had a thick, accent to his voice.

"Yeah!? Are ya? Do ya need some food?" The chicken said, enthusiastically with a hint of worry.

"P-please don't hurt me..." You could barely even get that sentence out because you were so scared.

You then heard a loud hearty chuckle come from the bear.

"Now why would we do that? We don't even have a good reason for it.....at least for now..." They all started laughing after he said this, well except for you.

"I'm just assuming you know who we are, since Mike introduced you to us, but we don't know who you are. Mind telling us?" The purple rabbit said this with a curious tone.

"(F/N)......" You were now just staring at them all. You remember thinking how they weren't scary.....but now that it's just you guys, you were kind of frightened by them.

"Well, (F/N), prepare for a long night, cause you aren't goin' any where." The chicken said, giving you a wide, creepy smile.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys,

             Oh no! What's gonna happen to poor reader-chan! Sorry for the cruddy quality.....I'm kinda having a little bit of a time problem.....cause I'M SO FLIPPEN BUSY! D':
                                                                  Luv Ya Guys,
                                                                         Gracie-Jo-Ze-Awesome