Stage Fright

You sat and watched as Bonnie, Chica, and Freddy sang and danced. You giggled slightly watching them be so goofy.

"Hey kids!" You heard Bonnie perk up after the song was done.

"We would like you to meet a special guest!" Chica said enthusiastically.

"(Y/N)! Come on up here!" Freddy smiled at you as the others motioned you up there.

You shyly stood up and walked towards the stage. Bonnie helped you up onto the stage.

"Say hi to (Y/N) everyone!" Freddy pulled you over to center stage with him.

"Hi (Y/N)!!!" Kids and parents both spoke energetically.

You smacked on a shy smile and waved. Freddy handed you the Mic. and stepped back slightly, giving you center stage to yourself.

You sat there for a minute, nervously smiling.
'Guys! I can't do this! I have stage fright!!!' You knew they could hear your thoughts.
'Don't worry! You'll be fine!' Chica was the one who had said this. You looked back at her and she smiled. You looked back at all the kids. They were looking at you with a slight gleam in their eyes. You let out a nervous sigh and spoke up.

"H-Hey kids! A-Are you h-having fun?" You kept smiling nervously as you looked back at the animatronics behind. They were giving you a thumbs up.

The kids all said in unison, "Yeah!"

That's when you were saved by Freddy.

"Ok! Say bye to (Y/N) everyone!" He took the Mic. and announced this.
'Thanks Freddy.....' You look at him and gave him a genuine smile.
'Your welcome Darlin' He smiled back at you before Bonnie assisted you off of the stage and they went back to their regular schedule.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey Guys,

              Did you like it? I hope you do! So far the names in running for you guys are, Kupos (idk how to spell that.....this one came from @memoryfades) and Gilbird-ets (Hetalias, thank @TrueWolfU....) So add more if you'd like!

                                                                  Luv Ya Guys,
                                                                           Gracie-Jo-Ze-Awesome