Your Just Kids?!

Chica was comforting the large fox as your sanity started to return.

"W-What do you mean, it's not your body?!" You were confused and almost sad for the poor thing.

"Well, our original bodies are rotting, and hollow...." Bonnie said, looking down at his feet.

"What!?" Now you were really confused. They were animatronics, did they mean they were moldy or something?

"We are just little kids......we were shoved in these suits, and it killed us.....Our souls have possessed the animatronics since...." Freddy looked like he really wanted to cry, and his voice was filled with sadness.

You were crying at this point in time. You looked at them all, shock and empathy filled your eyes as you pulled them in for a hug. They were shocked at your sudden change of heart.

"I-I'm sorry.........Y-Your just little kids......" You were sobbing and squeezing them all tightly. They hugged you back, and you all just sat there for a while.

Suddenly, your heard the faint sound of an alarm. You looked up at them and smiled.

"I have to go. Be good today and make those kids happy ok?"

"Thank you, (Y/N)....." Bonnie looked at you, smiling.

You waved goodbye and walked back to the office, wiping your tears away. You grabbed your stuff and walked out of the building. When you got in the car you remembered something.

"Hey, you guys there?" You said aloud. "If you can hear me, I'll visit you guys today. So plan on seeing me there!"

It was silent for a moment.

"See ya later, (Y/N)!" You heard Chica say. She sounded so enthusiastic.

You smiled and started up your car and drove back home, so you could get ready to visit your new friends.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys,

            So, how was it? I wrote it on the bus while listening to the new FNaF 2 song by the Living Tombstone. It's awesome!!!! Now to do homework.... -_-

                                                               Luv Ya Guys,
                                                                          Gracie-Jo-Ze-Awesome