Unique, But We Have Unity

Chapter 4: Unique, But You Have Unity

"Addison! Addison!" Addison jumped when she heard her name yelled, turning to see who was yelling. It was yesterday when the wolves had become students at Seabrook High and Zedd and Bucky were running against each other. It was a whirlwind of emotions, but everything seemed to be going great.

"Whoa, Brooke, what's up with you?" The white-haired teen asked her hand on the railing of the stairs. Bree stood beside her, confused. Brooke skidded to a stop beside her and grinned, practically bouncing on her heels. "Okay, spill it! You've got me jumpy." Addison finally exclaimed, Bree, chuckling.

Brooke took a breath, sighing, before holding her arm up. Addison raised an eyebrow before her eyes zoned in on the familiar piece. "Your bracelet! I thought you lost it in the woods?" She asked, taking her cousin's wrist in her hands to look at the bracelet.

"It was Wyatt! Wyatt was the one who saved me back in the woods! Something about him had me thinking that we had met before, but I couldn't put my finger on it. We bumped into each other yesterday, and he gave it back to me." She explained to Addison.

"Wyatt's the one that saved you?" Addison repeated and couldn't help but grin. Brooke looked so happy, so excited. She nodded. 

"Wait? I'm confused." Bree said, confusion clear across her face. Addison and Brooke both giggled. "The day you guys came to cheer camp, Bucky, the Acey's and I got there earlier. I went for a walk in the woods. You remember where I said I had fallen?" She asked as the girls began to move toward the library so they could get some homework done. Bree nodded, looking at her. "I was attacked, by a werewolf, but then another saved me from that one. It was Wyatt, he saved me, and he had recovered my bracelet that I had lost back then." She tried to explain it to Bree as they walked.

"Told you that scruffy wolf was into you." Addison teased, grinning at her blushing cousin, who rolled her eyes as they entered the library. Bree and Brooke moved to grab a table to start their homework while Addison had to go return some books to the front desk. Brooke slid into the seat and looked up when she realized a few of the wolves were in the library right now. She raised an eyebrow when she noticed Wyatt leaning against one of the shelves, a book upside down in his hand. As Addison walked past him back to them, he was peering over the book. She turned back around to turn it back for him, before walking back looking at her friends. Brooke frowned, looking down at her homework, just as Wynter popped up beside them. She ripped the page from Bree's book and ate it. "Hey! That dog just ate my homework!" Bree exclaimed. Brooke went to say something, before two history books were slammed onto the table, Willa standing near her.

"Lies!" Willa exclaimed as Addison sat down across from Willa. "These history books claim werewolves attacked Seabrook settlers. But they struck first and stole our moonstone." She said, glaring at the girls. Honestly, they had no idea, they didn't know much about the history except what was taught to them.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know that." Addison apologized, looking at them. Willa glared at her, nostrils flaring. "There's a lot you don't know." She growled, before taking the books and moving toward the exit of the library.

"I know the alarm's going to go off if you don't check out those books!" Addison shouted, watching her leave. Willa yanked off the necklace she was wearing and threw it at the alarm, which shorted out with a small explosion and sparks. Bree and Brooke both jumped. Willa walked through the alarm, grabbing her necklace, no alarms going off. Brooke looked up when Wyatt was suddenly leaning between both her and Addison.