Question About Sequel

Hi Everyone!

I figured I would write this here before I start coming up with something that's going to be terrible.

Everyone is waiting for me to do a sequel to this fanfic, and I would love to. But I'm going to make it more serious because I've had this idea in my head. I want to know if you guys would read it if I do it this way.

Basically it would be placed years after they're out of high school. Maybe in college, maybe not, trying to figure it out. But everyone's relationships are great, until one day Brooke just vanishes. No one knows what happens, they searched for months but it was like she disappeared off the face of the planet.

Everyone gets back to normal, they have to go on, assuming she was dead.

When three years later, she reappears, beaten and broken, but alive.

No one knows what has happened, Brooke's not talking about it. It's put a strain, but they must move on and build her back up.

Obviously it's going to be a bit more mature than the one I just wrote. Possible trigger warnings, but I wanted to work with something like this. Bring out a more adult version of the cast.

So, what do you guys think? Also what kind of ideas would you have? I'd love to hear them. I may use them, I may not, but I would love to hear them. I would love your feedback!

- StarGazer95