𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

~lilia buckingham~

   "lilia and jillian, you two will be paired up." laura says. i turn to see jill, she smiles. i, of course smile back. she has a cute smile. i walk to the small table, jillian does the same. we sit, staring a anything that isn't each other. unsure on what we do now. i glance up at kelly, laura, and case. they pass out tiny pieces of paper, it probably has the questions to ask. i guess this activity is some type of ice-breaker. my attention goes back to jill, she speaks up, "hi, i'm jillian. you're lilia right? i've seen you around before." i smile and respond, "yeah, i am! i've seen you hang out with lauren and rachel, they're extremely nice." jillian nods her head, "yeah, i really love them."

   kelly comes up to us, "here you go, campers! just ask each other questions and get to know each other." she smiles brightly and leaves, attending to the other campers. i grab the piece of paper and read it out loud, "what do you do for fun?" i pause, "so like a hobby? well, i like to read books and write." she smiles at me, "oh, that's fun! you'll have to show me some time." i grin at her, "for sure." i look at jillian. "i like to play guitar, and i also sing a little." she answers. i speak up, "oh really? i bet you have an amazing voice." she looks down, blushing? is she blushing right now? aw, she looks adorable. jill grabs the paper from my hands, "ok, next question. uh..." she looks for a question on the paper. "oh ok, this one is good." she reads it out loud.

*****

   i'm sitting alone when i see millie and emily come up to me, sitting down. "hey lils, how did the ice breaker with jillian go?" emily asks. i shrug, "we just asked normal, boring, questions." millie smirked at me. "what?" i look at her confused. she pokes at me, "you like her." what does she mean, i met her today! not even, i don't like jillian. "what, no i don't? who said that." millie smiles, "you did, i know when you like someone. it's obvious." i was baffled, "i don't like her, i swear." millie shrugs, "yeah but you're probably gonna start." emily looks at millie, "millie, stop it. if lilia likes her then she does. if not, then she doesn't. but that is all up to her." millie sighs, "ok, fine. i'm sorry lilia. i just really want to see you with someone." millie puts her hand on me, i grab it. "it's fine. i get it. but who cares about what i want! what about you millie? any guys who's caught your interest?." millie shakes her head, "nope, it's not that the guys here aren't cute. they are, but they haven't really stood out." i nod. it makes sense, most of the guys are average. i turn to emily, "what about you emily, any guys?" she looks down, "not really, but maybe. i've liked her." she pauses but quickly speaks up, "sorry, i meant him. i've liked him for a long time."

*****

~authors note:~
sorry for not posting, i've been very busy. i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.  stay tuned for more more chapters, coming (hopefully) very soon! <3