I

Authors Note; Hi this relationship is gonna be quite toxic. This is a warning. There are two of these. Have a great day. :)
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Shigaraki snapped out of his daze; he was staring right at Dabi: completely zoned out. A question had been asked.

"I'm sorry, can you repeat that?" Shigaraki asked softly and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Of course, why are you both here?" The female therapist asked. Her voice was soft and sweet, like watching honey drip.

Dabi's scoff filled the room after a short period of silence and his voice broke the silence. "Why do you think?"

Shigaraki looked at him again. He knew he was still in love with Dabi but couples therapy was good when in a lot of conflict.

"We are here because we aren't sure how to fix our relationship." He stated with his quiet voice.

The therapist smiled, but Shigaraki had already forgotten her name. His attention fell back onto Dabi, who's dark hair covered the beauty of his eyes. He leaned on one hand and wanted to slide his gloved hand into the other's hand. Dabi's slight glare got more aggravated.

"Miss Darla, what can we do, today isn't going to be any help." He said in his short tone.

Her smile faltered for just a split second. "Start writing things down, things you love and things you hate about each other."

Shigaraki looked up worried. "Seems a little harsh."

She chuckled. "It's helpful."

The two men rose from the couch and took the notebooks she had extended to them.