VIII

Shigarkai spent his days with Toga, a friend he made while at work. They found each other when Shigaraki was assigned to be Toga's photographer.

"Hey, I heard of this really awesome deal! I'm being offered a big trip to Europe to write stories on cultures and I can choose whoever I want to be my photographer." Toga stated as she smiled.

"Oh really? Who do you plan on taking with you?" Shigaraki asked as he stood up from his chair.

"I was going to ask you, dummy." Toga says with a bright smile.

"I'd have to think about it." Shigaraki said as he picked up his camera.

"I know that so Shiggy, what are you planning while Dabi is going MIA?" Toga asked sitting on Shigaraki's desk while he stood fiddling with his camera.

"Nothing yet. I have meetings with the therapist that he isn't showing up for." Shigaraki ran a hand through his hair and looked at Toga. "do you think something is going on with him?"

Toga looked up from her cellphone. "Like what?"

"Do you think he's seeing someone else? We are technically separated, but I don't know if he took that as an invitation to go see someone else. We were working towards understanding and being able to get back together."

Toga thought for a moment. She got up and walked over to the window. "We should go get coffee, so you can get your mind off of things for a little bit. You're worried about a lot lately."

Toga and Shigaraki walked to the coffee shop and noticed Dabi with someone else. Toga pulled Shigaraki behind a tree.

"Stay here, if they see you we won't be able to prove anything," Toga whispered as she took Shigaraki's camera in hand, "snap shots and show them to me when I get back.

Shigaraki nodded and stood with his camera aimed at the pair as Toga made her way to the coffee shop. She came back with their orders and noticed the two men were gone. Shigaraki was sitting under the tree with his head in his hands.

"Shiggy?" Toga asked and set the coffees down to pick up the camera. On it were photos beyond photos of Dabi and the unknown man kissing. Until Toga realized who the man was, her own editor, Jin.

The walk back to work was quiet as Toga asked for the two of them to have the rest of the day off. She mentioned Shigaraki had been informed of troubling news that he could not focus on work for. Toga took Shigaraki home and watched over him for the evening.