Morning kiss

A/N
So hey this is my first fanfiction, I'm so sorry if there's any grammar mistakes, well this part is kinda short but nah enjoyy ;-)

                  ~~~~~~~~~~

The blinding sunlight creep out through the 18 years old boy's room, the birds are chirping outside the window n the wind  peacefully blew across his room, tch its morning. 'Oh crap! ITS MORNING! IM GONNA BE LATE FOR TRAINING!!' Ali thought and quickly jump from his bed but suddenly stop when he saw his body naked under the blanket. He quickly covered his body but the blanket doesn't move. He turned around and blush madly. There laid a girl with a medium length raven hair sleeping peacefully. Scared to wake that girl from her beauty slumber, Ali run asap to his bathroom. He looks at the mirror while catching up his breath. He splash some water to his crimson red face hoping that it was all a dream, but surely it wasn't. HE FREAKIN SLEEP ON A BED, NAKED, WITH ALICIA! He then took a bath to relax himself but the thought of her reaction and General Rama's reaction was too horrible. After taking the bath, he just realised that he didn't bring any clothes into the bathroom. 'Oh great. Now i need to walk out there with just this towel tucked on my waist while Alicia is out there?! Knowing her, she might be awake rn!' Ali thought. He make up his mind and went outside hoping that she's still asleep, but of course she wasn't.

ALI'S POV
Well, this is awkward. She looked at me dumbfounded. Did she doesn't notice anything? We stared at each other and suddenly Alicia's face turned crimson red. Yeah, guess she's noticed it. Trying to break the ice I greet her "UHH..g-good m-morning Alicia.." I said looking on the ground. It was Silent and there's no respond coming out from her. I looked at Alicia and notice that she's hiding under the cover. This is my chance. I quickly put on my shirt and went to Alicia. I pulled the cover and she looks at me with a terrified look and tear stained on her cheeks. "W-What have you done to me,Ali?" She asked..

ALICIA'S POV
I woke up due to a loud running tap water from the bathroom. I looked around trying my best to remember what happened last night. Holy shit.where tf am i rn?!!
Suddenly the door to the bathroom opened and there stood Ali with a towel tucked on his waist. I was confused. What is happening actually? Then a sudden sight of memories flood in my mind. Last night, me and the other academy student were celebrating upon the winning against the villain gang in Cyberaya. It was fun and all but then Moon suggest us to play truth or dare and whoever doesn't want to finish the dare,must take a shot. They started daring me about my crush, ideal type of boyfriend and kiss the one i had crush on! Ew! Eventually i took some shot, the others too. Then we got drunk but before the game ends. Someone dared Ali to brought his crush home with him. Holy shit. Now here i am naked under the blanket, inside of Ali's room?!! I blush madly n I'm sure he noticed it. He greet me but i am too scared to look at him rn. There's a piece of memory missing. Last night. What tf happen last night when he brought me home?!! What else can i think! Obviously we do 'it' last night. No- HE DO 'IT' TO ME. I don't know why but i keep blaming him in my mind rn. Slowly he reached out to me. I was about to slap his hand but his touch are warm and soothing that it gives me a safe and secure feeling when I'm in his tight embrace. I hug him back and cries on his chest while he caressed the back of my head.

ALI'S POV
I feel bad about this. I hug and comfort her. Assuring that everything is fine. Eventually she stop crying and stared at me with her glistening eyes, her puffy cheeks and her glossy lip. We are so close so i take the chance, leaned in and kiss her right on the lips. It last for a few seconds before we pulled away. Both of us blushed and before she can say anything i said  "I love you." slowly but confident. She then gives me the purest smile I've ever seen and reply with "I love you too." God, she's really an angel. Our moments were interrupt when Comot hops on my lap and keep meowing. It tooks me awhile to realised that i am- No we are late for training. I told her to get ready but she looks around and give me an upset look.
Damn, what's wrong now?

                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~

ALICIA'S POV
Well I'm aware that we are so freakin late for training but i didn't bring any extra clothes! What should i wear to the academy?! Omg this dumbass must be totally forgot about this. "I-I don't have any clothes t-to wear.." I said blushing and turning to the other side. "A-ahh yeah! I forgot! Hehe. Don't worry go take a bath I'll prepare your clothes on the bed. I'll be waiting downstairs." Ali said with his genuine smile. Geez, I really love this guy. After taking some relaxing bath, I put on his shirt its kinda loose then i put on my shorts, well idk why i bring it over with me. I put on his hoodie that he used to wear during the time when he helped nikki,  then i comb my hair, grab my backpack and head downstairs along with Comot. We ate some sandwiches and Ali quickly grab my wrist and head over to the garage. I was confused wth is Ali doing here? We're late. Comot then stepped on a button and out of sudden there's an elevator with M.A.T.A symbol on it. Yeah, I'm such an idiot. Obviously every M.A.T.A agent had a secret elevator that leads to the new academy. After a few minutes, we arrived at the new academy. The place was stunning. It is spacious and they also upgrade the defense system. It also decorated with some agent-related stuff on the wall. Damn! I am so ready for this training!