Chapter 8 The Ninja The Guardian and The Slayer

It was early in the morning when Team RWBY escorted Y/N to Beacon's cliff for his test with Mystik and Shadow Slayer. When they reached the cliff, Ozpin was waiting for them along with Mystik, Shadow and Glynda Goodwitch.

Y/N: Morning Ozpin!

Ozpin: Good morning Y/N. Are you ready?

Y/N: You bet! Time to kick some Grimm butt!

Shadow: (I like this kid)

Mystik: (He's got good enthusiasm)

Ozpin: (chuckles) Very well

Y/N began approaching Mystik and Shadow while the four girls stayed back and cheered him on.

Ruby: Kick some butt baby brother!

Blake: Fight well

Weiss: Be careful out there

Yang: Don't die

The three girls gave Yang a "seriously" look.

Yang: What? I mean it

Mystik: We'll take care of him

Mystik grabbed Y/N and threw him on his back, letting him ride on his shoulder.

Y/N: Whoa!

Mystik: Better hold on

Y/N: What?

Before he could continue, the platform Mystik was standing on gets launched in the air and Y/N begins screaming then Shadow gets launched after them. After they got launched, everyone pulled out their scrolls so they could watch the initiation.

Mystik landed on the ground and Shadow landed next to him while Y/N has a deer in headlights expression.

Mystik: You ok Y/N?

Y/N: I think I peed a little.

Mystik: It's alright, it happens.

Mystik let Y/N off of his shoulder and the three began walking through the forest.

Y/N: So what are we supposed to be doing?

Mystik: We are here to clear out the Grimm in this section of the forest.

Y/N: That's it?

Mystik: That's it

They heard growling and looked to see....

50 Beowolves

20 Ursa