Chapter 1 - The beginning - Minx

Minx's POV-

I stood on my podium looking around for the youtubers I recognised. I knew most of them, suddenly my eyes got fixed on my other district member, Andy. He noticed me and smiled then signalled for me to get the knifes that were near my podium. I nodded and signalled for him to follow me once he grabbed something. Just then the cannon was sounded and it had begun, I rushed and grabbed the knifes and made sure Andy was behind me. We ran and ran until we were away from everyone else. I realised I had left Krism, a tear crept down my cheek as I thought about her.
"You okay Minx?" Asked Andy. I quickly wiped the tear away.
"Yeah... it's just, I can't believe I left Krism." I sighed. Andy wrapped his arm around my shoulders, I felt somewhat safe with him.

After Hours of running from everyone else, me and Andy decided that we were far enough away and started to look through his two backpacks he was able to pick up. In mine was a water bottle that was a quarter of the way full, 2 Apple's and a pear, a sleeping bag and some plastic and in Andy's was the same but his water bottle was empty but he got some string that could be used to make a bow. I felt selfish keeping the water to myself so I gave him a small bit and then we decided to try and find some water, I took my knifes and had a proper look at them as we walked. The knifes seemed to be pretty sharp and in a good condition. As the sun started to set me and Andy started to become tired but we decided to keep going until we found a good place to put up camp.

---------------------------------------------------------------
So thoughts so far?
Will they try and find Krism?

Well hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, I have another 3 chapters written I might post them all today, I might not depends on what you guys think.

~Jinxx