Chapter 5 - Mistakes - PewdiePie

Pewds' POV

I heard Minx shouting. "Felix, don't shoot!" I couldn't take any chances I shut my eyes and let go. The arrow shot through the air towards Andy. I turned my head and looked at Marzia, her eyes looked like they were full of fear. Suddenly I heard a thud, the arrow had hit the tree right above Andy. Minx looked up at me and shook her head. 'What was I thinking' my mind said. I grabbed my bow and walked off, Marzia behind me.
"Felix..." Marzia began, "why didn't you listen to Minx?"
"Marzia, we can't take any risks, for all we knew Minx could have been trying to fool us. These games change people." I said.
"Your right Felix, these games do change people... they changed you. You would never try to hurt your friends, even if your life was in danger. What's next, are you going to kill me?" Marzia had shocked me, but what she had said was true.
"Maybe you should just leave then, before I do try to hurt you." I sighed and Marzia grabbed the bow out of my hand and marched back to where we had seen Andy and Minx. I didn't mean what I said. I knew she was scared, but so was I. Suddenly I heard voices coming from the path next to me, I ran behind the trees and tried to figure out what the voices were saying.
"Got any ideas where they might be?" Said a male voice.
"Nope, what 'bout you Krism." Mumbled a second voice, male again, wait, Krism was with them?
"Well, I know if I was Minx, the first thing I would be doing is looking for somewhere big to sleep. Like... uhmm, that tree in the distance." Why was Krism not with Minx, it didn't make sense. As I was perched up leaning on a tree trunk,I carefully tried to make my way closer to where they were but failed, I tripped over tree trunk that had been disguised by the mud that surrounded it.
"What was that?" One of the males asked. I quickly scanned my surroundings and ran, I didn't stop running until I knew I was far enough away, then I collapsed of exhaustion.
"I'm never ever doing that again." I panted. Suddenly thoughts flooded through my head 'What's happened to Marzia' 'I've got to warn the others' Then black surrounded my vision...

Sorry for no updates, hope everyone has had a good Christmas, in gonna try to Get more updates up. -Jinxx