Chapter 2 - Night of Nightmares - Dave

Dave's POV

I kept myself occupied by playing with my bow and making sure it was good enough to use, I was up in a tree and suddenly I heard footsteps. I looked down and seen Cry, he was all alone like me. I was tempted to shout down at him but there was another person heading towards him, I couldn't make out who the person was but all I seen was an arrow hitting Cry in the throat, he coughed up blood before he finally dropped to the ground. I stared for a second and tried to take in what I had witnessed, Cry was shot dead right under me! Just then the cannon sounded, it was the 3rd one I had heard, 3 people were already down, this was horrible. My thoughts went to Minx, Krism and Andy, I had seen Minx and Andy go in the opposite direction that I went in, wait... what happened to Krism, the last time I seen her was when she tried to grab another bow... uh oh. I shouldn't of left her, idiot move Dave, idiot move. Suddenly a cannon was sounded and all the pictures of the people who had been killed was projected above the arena. The first face to show up was CaptainSparklez, unexpected, the second was Seananners, wow, that was unexpected as well, and the third and final face to show up was Cry, I was happy because Minx, Andy and Krism were still alive but I felt sorry for the three who died, they didn't deserve to die- none of us did. I sighed and let my body slowly drift to sleep, it was going to be a hard day tomorrow.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Three people dead already.
Who killed Cry?

Find out next chapter.