Chapter 4 - Dead day two? - Andy

Andy's POV

I woke up in my sleeping bag on a tree, I glanced to the tree that was next to me and seen Minx with some wood, she was carving a bow! Brilliant. I was about to jump over to her tree but then remembered I had strapped myself to the tree, I fell under the branch.

"Andy!" Minx shouted. She unstrapped herself and stood up on her branch.

"Minx! Be careful, it isn't safe!" I yelled. She ignored me and jumped over to the branch that I was dangling from. There was a creaking sound, and it was getting louder.

"Grab my hand!" I tried to grab it but missed.

"Move! Get onto the other tree!" I ordered her. Yet again she never listened to me. *snap*

The branch broke off the tree and Minx ended up on top of me, somehow.

"Uhm... this is awkward." I said. Minx quickly got up, wait, was she blushing. Suddenly as she went to grab a branch so she could get her stuff she gave out a shriek of pain. I got up but I had badly hurt my ankle.

"What's wrong." I asked. She was holding her wrist, ouch, it looked broken.

"How am I meant to get my stuff back... Andy behind you!" Minx exclaimed. I quickly looked around and seen Felix with his bow pulled back ready to fire right at me.

"Felix! Don't shoot!" Minx shouted. Suddenly the arrow was coming at me at colossal speed, shit!
---------------------------------------------------------------
So what's going to happen to Andy?
Will the arrow hit him?
Will Minx save him?
Hope you guys are enjoying the story so far.

~Jinxx