Chapter 15 - I Want To Make You Mine

*1 week after*

-In a meeting on JK Company-

Mrs. Shareholder A : Is it true that your son is dating someone? I thought he's engaged to the successor of CL Group?

Mrs. Shareholder B : Your son is quite popular but when issue came out, stocks are decreasing

Mrs. Shareholder C : We really cannot stay still anymore Chairman Kim, Director Jeon

Director Jeon : We're settling about the issue already

Chairman Kim : I don't think it will take much effect before the Board Meeting

Mrs. Shareholder A : They have to see that authority your successor has so that some of the shareholders will not pull out their shares

Mr. Shareholder D : But I heard that the daughter of the Chairman of Doosan Group wants to meet your son. Why don't you let those 2 meet, we don't know, maybe Doosan Group wanted to merge with you.

Mr. Shareholder B : Doosan Group wanted to acquire JK Electronics so why are you thinking of that?

Director Jeon : Can we stop talking like this issue is going to be settled with my son being married?

Chairman Kim : Let's my son out of this conversation

Mr. Shareholder D : Is there any other way aside from this? We've tried talking to SK and Geosan, they're really decided to pull back their shares and put on Doosan Group. Even if CL put some of their shares on us, still, it won't be sufficient. Unless they see the merging of JK and CL Company, it won't be difficult to acquire more shareholders.

—————

Taeyeon : What? Where did you say you are?

So Eun : CL Office

Taeyeon : Why?

So Eun : What do you mean why? Am I not allowed?

Taeyeon : No, I mean. I'm sorry. I'm just surprised? That you're there? Should I be surprised?

So Eun : Yeah, should you be surprised?

Taeyeon : *pouting* I thought you don't want to mingle on this matter. Just come here

So Eun : I have to do this, Taeyeon. And it's time to mingle about this matter

Taeyeon : But you just recovered *sighed* Okay. Tell me when you're done.

So Eun : Okay. I'll call you once I'm done

"Good morning Director Lee"

I bowed back to everyone who greets me as I walked through the building. And I'm really not used to it. I'm laughing like crazy on the inside and as I was about to reach the elevator, Mr. Jang, My Dad's secretary approached me.

"Ms. Lee, I'm so sorry. We only got to know that you're here." he uttered really feeling apologetic as he pushed the button on the elevator.

"It's okay Mr. Jang since I came unannounced. You actually don't have to go down here. I know you're in the middle of meeting"

"It's been a long time since the last time you've gone here. It's just proper to welcome the Director" he answered politely.

I smiled and stared on the screen flashing the floor level, "Thank you Mr. Jang for being with us all these years"

Mr. Jang smiled, "I've been with the late Chairman and I will continue to serve you, Ms. Lee"

—————