Bambi

It's show time. I think that were gonna kill the stage tonight. We finally desided on two songs. Oath and Fences. We have three outfit changes. First outfit is for Oath, was a white heart neck shirt that stopped a couple inches above the belly button, with some black leather highwaisted skirts that started and inch after the shirt ended and it ended mid-thigh and it had supender straps attacted. big chucky neckalace, some dangaly earrings and black ankle high heeled boots. For Fences.It was a plain black tank top, some black shorts for me and Lulu and black pants for the others with a gold jacket and gold sneakers. For the dance Mashup. Me: I have on a yellow tank top over a black tank top, black lather mini skirt over letter printed tight and my super high tops. Lulu: Had a black and purple tutu over purple stockings, wiht yellow socks and black dance boots. Ruby: Yellow shirt with blue sleeves and a black skirt with suspender straps over yellow tight with her gold sneakers. And Nick: Blue skinny jeans, a blue leather jacket, gold shirt and gold sneakers. Our Dance outfits are under our our Fences Outfits. It was 3 0clock and the show was starting. The host did there thing and the OMFREAKS were up next.

"Nice outfits" Star said And they others snearked as they went out on stage. When they enterd i heard the crowd roar. I peaked through the curtains.

"Wow. there a lot of people outside. I dont know if i can do this" I said starting to have scound doubts.

"Girl you can do it, don't let them get to you. Your a star and you know it" Lu said cheering me on.

"Thanks,.Hey Rub, what should i do with my hair." I yelled across the room. We were still getting ready. Because the OMFREAKS won the coin toss.

"Leave it down, but straighen it. you have sexy long hair Use it. " My hair is natural curly so when it's straight it goes pass my butt and to my mid thigh. And hour later we were all dressed amd ready to. We heard our names being called so we went on stage.

"Good luck following that." Beauty said.

"Oh, we will, and we'll beat it....." Nick stared

"Because unlike yo ass, we can dance and sing," Ruby finished. SHe is too gettho for her own good. And she's white.

"Nice outfits" Baby Doll said to us goiving us a real smile. In her voice i heard something real. Like sh meant it.

"Thanks" i said, grabbed my gutiar and headed out on stage. once all 4 of us were on stage, the crowded went wild. I mean they went crazy. I stood to the mic and started to talk.

"Hey Good afternoon ladies and gents, I'm Bambi-Brazil, This is my fried Nicole, the girl on the bass is my sister form another mister Lulu and last but no least the girl who know fashion and hair better than her father is Ruby. And we are ELECRTIC REBEL." I said to the crowd of about 600 and they clapped and yelled and shouted. I heard one guy shout SEXY ASS BITCHES from the crowed.

"So today were going to be preforming two new Orgianal songs, then a dance routine. A mashup a Baby by JB, Whipe my Hair, Willow and The one. Mary j and drake. This first song is called Oath. Lulu stared struming the keys on her bass guitar and Nick started to Sing the first Line. When we were finshed they crowed clapped and cheered. The curtains closed and we quickly changed outfits. We were used to chaning outfits for each diiderent song so it took us all of 2 minutes. When the curtains opened the crowed started yelling" Electric Rebel"

"Ok, so this next song is called fences" Nicole said introducing the next song.

Me: I'm sitting in a room,

Made up of only big white walls and in the hall

There are people looking through

The window in the door

they know exactly what we're here for.

Don't look up

Just let them think

There's no place else

You'd rather be.

You're always on display

For everyone to watch and learn from,

Don't you know by now,

You can't turn back

Because this road is all you'll ever have.

Me and Nick: And it's obvious that you're dying, dying.

Just living proof that the camera's lying.

And oh oh open wide, 'cause this is your night.

So smile, 'cause you'll go out in style.

You'll go out in style.

Nick: If you let me I could,

I'd show you how to build your fences,

Set restrictions, separate from the world.

The constant battle that you hate to fight,

Just blame the limelight.

Don't look up

Just let them think

There's no place else

You'd rather be.

And now you can't turn back

Because this road is all you'll ever have.

Us: And it's obvious that you're dying, dying.

Just living proof that the camera's lying.

And oh oh open wide, 'cause this is your night.

So smile.

Yeah, yeah you're asking for it

With every breath that you breathe in

Just breathe it in.

Yeah, yeah well you're just a mess

You do all this big talking

So now let's see you walk it.

I said let's see you walk it.

Yeah, yeah well you're just a mess

You do all this big talking

So now let's see you walk it.

I said let's see you walk it.

And it's obvious that you're dying, dying.

Just living proof that the camera's lying.

And oh oh open wide, yeah oh oh open wide.

Yeah, oh oh open wide,

'Cause you'll go out in style.

You'll go out in style.

Once the word style ended We were into our last outfits. The crowed yelled a whooped and went crazy throwing things on stage. I caught some girls phone and some guys Underwear with his name and number on it.

"Now guys, you may not know this but we dance. They only person who has seen us dance is Nicole's dad and Keisha and Walter whenwe got picked for the contest. So i hope you enjoy us as much as we enjoy dancing." Ruby said and everything went dark. Our routine was Me, Nick and Rubs started out danicng to Justin B and his songs holding a poster. Then Lulu who hates just comes over to us and knocks the poster out of my hand and we start this whole martial art dance move things. Nick and Ruby, back me up.Then whip my hair starts we dance, and the one starts we dance. Once the music began the light turned back on and we did our thing

(Play Video on the side now)

When we where done, the crowed, the jugded and the camera crew, yea, this was being filmed, had there mouths open and eyes widened. No one has ever seen us dance, so i dont like they new we could do that. But I've been taking dance lessons since i was 1 so yea. All of a sudden one person clapped, then the next, then the next, soon everyone was out of there seats giving us a standing ovation. We stoof there smiling breathing hard. The OMFREAKS, came out and so did the hoast. He went over to the judges table after everyone sat down.

''And the winner is..................