{4} Bucket Lists and Paris

Harry had a bucket list. Well he wouldn't really call it a bucket list if he was being honest. More like a "check these things off before you turn 24". He was 16 and bored out of his mind when he made it.

Added a few until he was 18 then decided that time was running out so he'd have to start checking them off. And he did. Little by little.

He only had about 35 things to do. A few of his favourites where, get 5 million Subscribers, move to London, go to Hawaii and his personal favorite buy a  Lamborghini. (Even if he did have to eventually sell it)

And now, here he was 2 weeks until he turned 24 and he had 3 left. By far the 3 most difficult. 1. Come out to his friends and family. He knew that they'd accept him but that didn't stop him from chickening out every time it was on the tip of his tongue.

He'll never forget the day after filming where he was sat with Josh and the older boy had simply turned to him and said "Harry, I hope you know that I'll always accept you no matter what". And Harry blushed bright red and thanked him.

Josh had given him an opportunity but Harry couldn't say it. Told himself it wasn't the right time. But with time running out he'd have to tell them sooner or later.

And if he was being honest, that task seemed minuscule compared to the remaining two. 2. Visit Paris with the love of your life. He knows how cliche it sounds but at 18 and coming to terms with his sexuality and his feelings anything seemed possible.

And of course, by far the toughest one, 3. Tell Simon that you're in love with him.

Harry needed a plan and that's why he's lying on Cals bed as Cal grins and sits up beside him. "What?" Harry asks hating the grin on the older boys face.

"Go to Paris. Tell the boys it's what you want for your birthday. They can't even argue with you!" He explained as Harry pondered the thought before putting his head back down.

"What if I fuck it up? I can't just disappear after I admit my unrequited feelings to Simon!" Harry sighed sadly. Cal was the only person he had ever truly trusted with his hectic life.

He's the only person he's out to. Remembers that he was 19 and had just spent the day watching movies with him due to London's shitty weather.

Didn't even think as he blurted out "I'm gay" to which Cal replied "oh, that's cool". Then they just returned to the movie they were watching.

Only a few days later Harry told him about Simon and when Cal just hugged him and gave him comforting words he knew that he had most definitely lucked out on the best friend category.

"Take me with you, I've not been to France since I was 18 and I'd kill to see it all again. I'll be there for emotional support Harold. Just make up your mind fast because you've to book flights and a room," Cal said before getting up and leaving the room.

2 hours later Harry had decided "Fuck the list! I was 16, I'll get over it! And anyways, I can't just ask them to drop everything for my birthday". But Cal knew. Cal always knows. That's why he had messaged the rest of the Sidemen that they should spend Harry's birthday in Paris.

And they had all agreed. Decided to surprise Harry. Because Cal knew how much that list meant to Harry. Knew that Harry would rather die than ask the boys.