Chapter 1

"CUT!"

"Oh, thank God, I'm starving" I said with frustration.

"You're always hungry!" Miguel teased.

"Of course, I'm a growing woman. Come on." I anchored my arms on his and pulled him to my trailer.

My manager feeds me best, he's a foodie so whenever I tell him I'm hungry, he serves me tasty food hoping to get a feedback from me.

"So, what did our famous Fino deliver today?"

"Hmm, shrimps. So we're eating with bare hands today"

"Noo, i hate shrimps. It takes up all your time peeling it, why can't we just eat without working for it"

"Because!! Stop complaining i'll peel it for you."

"That's what I'm waiting for. You're the best!" He put his arms around me and hugged me tight on the side.

We arrived in my trailer in less than 5 minutes and was welcomed by none other than Fino.

"Took you long enough, thought you'd take longer shooting today" he said.

"Nope. Ursula here was one fire. She's probably extremely hungry for her" i kicked him on the shin and sat beside Fino. I'm already used to used to us playing around.

He became really close to me ever since Cinco, my ex, broke up with me. He became my support system, my pillar and I couldn't ask for anyone better.

"You're spacing out again. Come on feed me" he flicked me on my forehead.

"Whatever get the rice while I peel this"

"So, I need to talk to you two. Good thing, you're both here"

"Well? Talk." I said while peeling the shrimps with Miguel on my side waiting.

"So, we've been having good feedback with the audience and everyone's really excited with the development of your characters"

"Uh-oh, i dont like where this is going."
Miguel said but continued to listen.

"We need to catch on the momentum and well, pique the interests of the viewers. Hook them further"

"Just get to the point, Fino" I stressed while putting the peels shrimps on Miguel's plate.

"You guys to date. Well, fake date."

I looked at Miguel the same time he looked at me. We stared for 30 seconds and eventually laughed our ass out.

"You're a joker, Fino. But really, what do you need from us? You giving us a heads up that there's another steamy scnene? It's fine really, we're used to it"

"No, for real. This is our publicity. I need you guys to date at least for a year until we release a new season"

"Ohhhhh, you're actually serious"said Miguel.

"Yes, starting well this week, at least pique them with social media"

"So we have to be all sweet even after our work?" i asked.

"Shouldn't be hard for the both of you, you guys are naturals."

"How sweet is this?" Miguel asked following me.

"Well, couple stuff of course but we wont do scripts we'll leave that to you"

"Hmmmm....and what exactly do we get out of this?"

"Stop being stupid, of course the ratings for next season will increase. Meaning you get paid more"

"Any rules?"

"Just dont go hating on each other after. "

"Meaning, dont breakup until we get to the finale of the seasons"

"We'll see. For now, date away. We'll even cover your expenses."

"Woooow, yeah, okay let's do this Miguel, shouldn't be hard"

"Right! Shouldn't be. But for now, let's eat."

I pulled out my phone and took an IG video with Miguel in it.

Lunch with my Rio.

"Hmmm. Starting early aren't you?" Miguel hummed.

"I work fast"

And that my friends is the start of a chaotic relationship.