Chapter 2

I'm hungry, let's eat.

Like I said, you're always hungry. Where?

Pick me up and we'll decide.

In less than 30 minutes, Miguel pulled up in front of my driveway with his convertible.

"Took you long enough"

"Well, you're not the one who's driving right?"

I sat on the passenger side and told him where we were eating. It was a pretty quaint place that served really good pizza.

Like a true gentleman, Miguel opened the door for me and held out his hand like normally does. But this time, he put his hand on my waist as we walked towards the restaurant.

We've been like this for two weeks now ever since Fino told us to act all couply. We haven't confirmed anything with the media for now but we did drop hints here and there. This week its all about physical evidence.

We ordered my favorite pizza paired with some white wine and shared a good conversation about vacations.

"We should go to Bermuda"

"Hmm...we have a week long break in a few weeks. Maybe, we should! They're paying for our couple trips anyway"

"Im pretty surprised that this thing is actually helping the ratings. I mean, it's crazy last week I gained around 2M followers when I posted a photo of us."

"Same, I gained 3M and all of them were commenting on our photos telling me how cute we were and were hoping that we're dating in real life"

We talked more about other stuff and Miguel paid for the bill, like he usually does. I always insist but being a gentleman, he disregards my advances.

"Paparazzi on your right" miguel whispered on my ear while we reach the car.

"Let's give them a show then" without giving him a warning, I encircled my arms on his waist and looked into his eyes like I always do during our scenes in Money Heist.

"Are you ready to tell the world?"

"Well, we're both pretty nothing to be ashamed of right?"

He out his forehead on mine and laughed.

"Right, but are you sure? I mean if you're not comfortable with dating me im okay with telling Fino about it"

"Miguel, stop worrying. Its fine. Id rather do it with you done other people. Now, stop this pep talk and give me a kiss"

"If you say so" with a smirk on his face. He dipped down and pecked my lips lightly at first then followed it with a little french kiss. It wasn't overly passionate but enough for the paparazzi to talk about.

"You taste like pizza" he teased.

"Well we did eat pizza you dumbo"

He chuckled. "Come on, lets get you home and see how the world will react to this.

" im sure they'll go gaga."

"Of course they will, ive got a hot girlfriend kissing me in the parking lot wearing nothing but tight skirt and a tube. They'd probably notice that more than the kiss"

"HA-HA funny. Would you rather have me wear baggy clothes then"

"As a hot fake boyfriend, no. But if ever I was a real boyfriend, yes."

Hmm. Interesting.

"Something tell me this setup will help me get to know you more."

"All good things, I hope?"

"Well, let's see"