Chapter 4

"Ursula, open the door. We're about to start" Fino banged on my trailer.

"Fine fine! Give me 5. Just need to fix up!"

"Ok, see you in Make Up Room"

Washing my face and changing into a presentable outfit, I went out of the trailer and head to the the make up room.

"You're late today, hun" Jia, my make up artist said.

"Slept so late last night playing that stupid game"

"Which game"

"Resident Evil"

"Never thought you're a gamer"

"Well, i just enjoy zombies" it took her less than 30 minutes to complete my look and I'm ready.

The scene today is pretty intense. I'll be doing a lot of dangerous stunts which I forced my director to let me do rather than a stand-in.

Miguel is not scheduled to shoot today so he's probably not here.

"Ready when you are!"

"Shoot it"

"Alright, rolling in 3, 2, 1, action!"

2hours later

I'm already panting and catching my breathe with all the jumping and running I've been doing for the past two hours.

I still have one last scene to shoot, it's pretty intense compared to the previous ones since I'm jumping from a high ledge so our director told me to rest up for 30 minutes first.

Sitting on the lazy chair, a knock came in the door while I scroll on my phone. Thinking it's just Fino, I told him to come in and didn't bother to raise my head.

The same time the couch dipped beside me, I also felt two strong familiar arms wrapped around me making me lose contact with my phone and find myself looking into two beautiful eyes that I've been missing for two days. Inmediately I hugged him tight.

"Miguel! You're here! Ohmugod, I missed you! You're not needed until tom!"

"Well, I wanted to check in on you and see how youre doing. I heard you were a badass awhile ago jumping from one ledge to another"

"Yeah, well yknow me. I like extremes. But, tbh, im kinda scared for later. Something's telling me that something's about to go extremely wrong"

"Stop worrying. And if you do, just ask for a double"

"Nah, im excited for this scene, i'll do it myself"

He laughed at me knowing that I'll negate my own sentence.

"I brought you your favorite, cinnamon churros!"

"So, that's why I smelled something delicious. Give it to me" he got the bag behind him and pulled out food.

"You're the best, yknow that" i kissed him on the cheeks and went to take a bite on this delicious thing.

While eating, he wrapped his arms around me and rested his chin on my shoulder.

"Im really enjoying this...well whatever we have"

"Hmm same here." I smiled and gestured for him to have a bite.

"Wow, you're sharing??? That's new!" He took a bit and kissed me on the cheeks.

"Just today since you bought it for me"

Fino suddenly came in and called for me that we're starting the shoot. Him seeing Miguel in here was quite a shock.

"Miguel, fancy seeing you here. Visiting Ursula?"

"Yep, wanted to see her action scenes"

"She nailed it awhile ago but you need to be careful on this one okay?"

"I got you, Fino"

Walking to the scene with Miguel and Fino behind. The director said greeting with Miguel and inmediately started filming.

The scene is me riding a motorcycle in full speed while I pass on numerous stairs and the shot will be taken on top, om the sides and at the bottom of the stairs. Meaning, I have to do it multiple times.

I was successful doing the first two takes but i realized this was harder to balnce than I thought even if I ride a motorcycle on a daily basis.

On my next shot, I needed to emphasize my turn so it can be caught on camera properly. The director said action and I did what I had to do, as I turn, I felt my out of balance and my motorcycle slid through the stairs with me in tow.

I heard the director yell "call an ambulance" while I feel darkness eating me. Last I heard was Miguel's voice calling to me.