Chapter 30

| Savanna |

The door swung open and before I knew it, the two girls who were taken were thrown in. I glanced down at them, stopping them from hitting the floor so hard along with Maria who helped as I crouched down.

Their pupils were dilated, drool leaving their mouths and their clothes were no longer on their body.

This was horrible.

"You, stand up" I looked up to see the man was pointing at me, when I didn't comply, his facial expressions changed

"Now!" He raised his voice making me jump up, Carolina now helping the girl and taking my place.

"You too" He continued pointing at Eva who was quick to shuffle to her feet and join next to me.

"Follow me"

Eva took lead, she looked down at my hand and locked our fingers together, squeezing it tight as we both looked back at the girls who were giving us looks of sympathy.

Was this our turn?

I felt sick, faint and too ill to even walk but I did, walking alongside Eva as I heard two of the guards chuckling at our fear, leading out after them.

We walked down the narrow hallway until they came to a stop, ahead of them was a single curtain which they held back leading in to a room. We walked in to see 2 men sat on chairs, smoking cigars and talking until they looked at us.

They looked disgusting.

I felt so intimidated, Eva wore jeans and so luckily she was more covered than me but regardless, we both felt exploited as the men looked at us with hunger in their eyes.

"Quente" one of them mumbled, licking his lips.

"Oh don't look so worried princesa, we know who you've been used to fucking... it won't be much different to McCann, probably better," he chuckled as he approached me,

"For me at least" he ended as his hand stroked my cheek. His teeth were yellow and his eyes were bloodshot red, he barely had any hair and he literally had the worst stench coming from him. I could have gagged.

"I paid a lot of money for you" He muttered as he inches closer to my ear, moving my hair from my shoulder and that was when I felt his dry lips attack my neck. Trying my hardest to fight it as he bit down on my neck, I whimpered in pain, tears escaping my eyes.

"So make it worth the money"

"Aye I want this recorded and sent to McCann, he's gotta see how we fuck!" He laughed back at his friend who laughed along.

"idiotas nojentos" ("Disgusting idiots") Eva spoke up, clearly insulting him as he raised his hand and slapped her across her face making her quickly hold her cheek.

"fique quieta prostituta" ("Keep quiet whore")  he responded as the other guy walked up to us, grabbing her by the arm and pulling her away from me.

I watched as he sat her down on the bed he began taking off his clothes.

"No, please, please let us go" I whimpered as I back myself against the door, not wanting to look over at Eva as I knew she was terrified.

"Let you go? Why? So you can find your way home? To Mr McCann?" He laughed a lot for someone who had the ugliest laugh, and face.

"Now Shutup, you won't be needing that pretty mouth of yours, just yet"

With that, his lips rejoined my skin as he grabbed my waist, rolling my shirt up from the bottom and placing his rough hands on my thighs, groping my body as I tried pushing him off of me.