~1~

*POV: Oaklyn*

          It was like any other morning in the Smith household. I woke up at around 6 o'clock for school. I slowly walked downstairs rubbing my tired eyes as I stumbled down the stairs. I was greeted by my mom and my dad as they made breakfast for me and at the same time got ready for work.

"Hi honey." My mom said to me as I walked into the kitchen.

"Hi mom, hey dad." I said as I walked to the table. I sat down and ate the food that my mom prepared for me. It has been two years since Amy's passing and I was wondering what they were doing today..

"We have a PRIDE meeting tonight at the Wilder house, you should go and hang out with Alex. You guys haven't talked in a long time." My dad stated as he finished packing up his briefcase with "important" documents for work.

Hard pass.

I shoved I fork full of pancakes into my mouth, shaking my head at my father. I haven't spoken to Alex of the rest of the group in two years, there's no way I'm going to the PRIDE meeting with them tonight. My dad just sighs and waves my mom and I goodbye before he leaves for work. I thank my mom for breakfast and head upstairs to get ready for another day of school.

I take a shower while singing "Somebody That I Used To Know" by Gotye. As I'm belting my music in the shower, I hear my mom leave for work. I finish taking a shower, I change into a pair of leggings and an oversized dark green hoodie, I comb through my curly dirty blond hair and put it up into a pony tail. I throw on my adidas slides, put in my earbuds, and grab my black backpack as I walk to school. (See outfit above.)

I get to school and as I'm walking to homeroom, I see Gert and Molly, two more of the people I used to be friends with before Amy's passing. It looks like Gert is passing our fliers for a new club she's running. As I see them talking with each other, I see another former friend, Chase Stein, he's now turned into a major douchebag, but that's besides the point. Gert approaches him about her new club, he crumbles up the flier and walks away laughing..

"What an asshole" I mutter under my breath. I walk over to Gert and I ask for a flier, at first, she seems confused but then she hands me a flier and smiles. I smile back, and start making my way towards homeroom, I sit down at the back of the classroom and wait for announcements to start. I zone out, doodling on my paper until I hear Gert's voice. She's talking about her club. I put in my earbuds for the rest of class, I'm sort of invisible when it comes to school so I dont have to worry about anyone noticing me.

At the end of homeroom, I hear Alex talking to Chase. I ignore it until I hear Gert and Karolina join in, I then decide to start walking towards the door, At the same time, I over hear Chase saying how now, he makes fun of people like us, also known as nobodies, I look over at Chase before he leaves and shoot him a disapproving look before carrying on with my day.

*Time Skip*

After school, I got home and did my homework like a normal student,  as I'm working on an English project, I get a text from Alex. Its a picture of the whole group, Me, Alex, Gert, Molly, Chase, Nico, and Karolina. I then get chills all over my body. I look at the photo again, its a picture of all of us when we were still all friends. In the photo, Nico actually wore color, Gert's hair was long and brown, Molly had he hair in braids, and Alex's hair was shorter. Karolina and Chase still looked pretty much the same though. As for me, my hair was just a little bit shorter than it it's now, and in the photo, I was wearing my black framed glasses. I sigh to myself and I know what I have to do.

I start making my way over to Alex's. As I'm walking I keep thinking if anyone else is going to even show up. Caught in my own thoughts, I soon realize that I'm standing at the front door.